⤫1.51

"Jisung

"Jisung..."

His head turned towards her in alarm and surprise. Chaerin gasped when his eyes that were full of tears fell to hers and he almost let out what seemed to be a growl when he turned away from her and wiped his eyes.

"I thought you were with Jeno."
"I left him."
"Why?" Jisung asked still turned away as he tried to calm himself.

Chaerin's eyes softened as she watched him battle his sadness.
She walked towards him, until she was in front of him and his blood shot eyes fell to hers and she could see the whirlwind of emotions swirling around.

"To come to you." She said softly, now stood in front of him with sadness coursing through her at the sight as his sadness began to sync up with hers.

"It's okay to cry." She said softly, grabbing his hand comfortingly and he shook his head.
"Just go home."
"I don't want to, I want to stay with you."

Jisung didn't reply, he only sighed and looked down at the floor and he felt Chaerin step closer to him, looking up at him.
"Please?"

"You know I'm bad for you, you'll die because of me."
"I don't care."
"You should care Chaerin, I was so stupid."
"But you're upset-"

Jisung shocked her when he cupped her cheeks- forcing her to look into his eyes.
"Break my heart Chaerin- do whatever you want, but don't put me before you."

Chaerin's eyes widened a fraction and she could feel the frustration penting off of him.
"I'm a Demon for fuck sakes, I'm not capable of loving you the way someone else could and it's not fair that my Father..."

Chaerin's hand rested on his chest, gripping the material lightly.
"I don't care that you're a Demon though," she spoke and he groaned in frustration.
"You should care! Chaerin you don't understand, if my Father doesn't kill you I know one day I'll get angry and I won't stop myself-"

Chaerin frowned at him and she shook her head, stepping even closer.
"Jisung you won't, Sung please listen I don't care, you won't please- I can't be apart from you, trust me I've tried but I always want to be with you and you make me feel safer than any Angel has. I can't let you go again please-"

Jisung pushed her against the wall, not too hard but enough she would shut up and she couldn't refocus herself when Jisung's lips pressed against her own.

And that's on a Chaesung kiss