Chapter Three

"Do you want me to grab you bag?" Louis questions to Harry, who is putting his shoes on slowly.

"That'd be great," Harry smiles and stands up, sitting back down quickly when he feels dizziness overcome him.

"You okay?" Louis rushes to his side worriedly.

"I'm fine," Harry chuckles, once again standing up but this time with Louis holding his arm. "I've never realised how small you are."

Louis huffs. "I'm not small... You're just tall."

Harry rolls his eyes fondly and allows Louis to help him walk through the hospital.

"What are you up to for the rest of the day?" Harry asks as they leave the building, making their way to his friend, Niall's car.

"I'm thinking I might go see the new born babies! Maybe help some of the girls there since it's a quiet day so far."

"Awe! You're so cute," Harry coos and Louis blushes. "You're going to be a great dad one day!"

"As are you!" Louis swallows thickly. What if Harry never gets the chance? 

"Thanks," Harry smiles warmly, opening the car door once it's in reach.

"Oh shit, sorry!" Niall squeaks, switching off his phone. "Didn't realise you were out, would've come helped you."

"It's fine! Lou helped me!" Harry climbs into the car and Louis sets his bag on his knee.

"You stay well, okay?"

"Okay," Harry grins. "Have a good week, Lou."