Chapter 21: Gulf

Knock. Knock.

Someone's at the door, must be Jia. I had a feeling she'd follow me here. She pretended to be drunk when she didn't even drink and tried to drag me into her apartment. I wasn't that drunk, I am still in control and walking straight when I came back to continue my drinking session here. Alone. I didn't want to get drunk outside for the fear of doing things I shouldn't be doing now that the professor is back.

Knock. Knock.

"Gulf, open the door!!"

Is that the professor? Shit. Took me 2 seconds to open the door.

"Where is she?" He barged in looking like he's going to turn my place upside down.

"I'm alone professor, can you just get out."

"Where's Jia?"

"Huh? Why would she be here?"

"Oh come on Gulf, don't play dumb with me." He said inviting himself inside my room.

"Get out now professor, before you confuse me more." I insisted before this goes anything further.

"Ha! You have the audacity!"

"Yes! Call it whatever you want!! I don't even care at this point! Just get out before I lose my shit completely and make you regret coming here!!!" I am furious. I have been trying so hard to draw the line.

"Why? What will you do Gulf? Will you tell me to shove my dick somewhere else?! Huh?!" He said pushing me.

I just have to punch him for saying that. "You. Came. Here. I am doing just fine, but you just have to come here and ruin it!!"

The next thing I know, I was pinned to the wall. My hand twisted at my back, his body so close to mine. I can feel his ragged breathing in my nape. He is trying to control his anger too.

We were both breathing so hard, panting. I can feel him completely at my back. My back pinned to his chest. His thighs with my thighs. His arms.... his arms making it's way to my waist. I feel so full. In a haze.

"What have you done to me Gulf? Stop with these games already." He whispered in my ear and all I can think of is his lips in my ear.

Panting, I said, "I don't ever want you coming here again Mew. You hear me. Leave me alone."

"I.... I will.... I won't..... Fuck! Just after..."

Oh God, I can feel his bulge. His dick is growing. He is suddenly grinding in my ass, panting so hard.

"Shove.... your dick... somewhere else." I'm going to lose myself if he doesn't stop.

"Make me ... stop... Gulf,..because I don't think I can. Fuck! Come here."

His lips is on my neck trying to reach my lips. His other hand let go of my arm and now trying to lock me in his embrace. My brain is useless by now.

"Don't stop Mew. I mean stop. Shit!" My hand found his head as I leaned my head in his shoulder. I want his mouth. So. Bad.

"Give me you mouth."

"Fuck."

His tongue plunged into my mouth with no warning and I was kissing back. He turned me around.

I tried to breath with his mouth on me. His tongue, I want to devour it. I don't need air. I need him.

"Mew......" I said breathing hard. Then my mouth went to his neck. He smells of fresh summer, like vacation, a time you wouldn't want to end.

My hands are travelling everywhere they can reach. I can feel his muscles flexing. Hard, so hard.

Then suddenly we were moving. His coat, I can't take it off.

"Wait Mew, I need to take off your coat." I said panting. Frantically trying to remove his clothes and kissing him at the same time.

"Gulf, I want you...so bad." He said this between kisses. My clothes are gone by now, just my boxers and I feel it tightening. His hand in my stomach touching it, feeling it. I am consumed with such fire. I feel intoxicated, heady, drunk but still thirsty of his kisses.

We tumbled to the bed. He was on top of me, his lips travelling to my neck, down to my chest, to my stomach. I am panting so hard. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't last long at this rate. "Mew."

Mew went back up and kissed me again. Our tongue meshing with each other. Our hands exploring each other's bodies. He was still in his pants. I shifted our position, stood up and took it off. He was looking at me intently. I was looking at his body. Boxers, that's all he has on. It was humongous underneath.

"Can I touch you?"

"Yes please."

My fingers explored his thighs, going up until I reached the tip of his boxers. I slowly slipped my fingers inside then looked into his eyes. He was looking at me too. His hands fisting the sheets.

"Mew, I've never done this before."

"I know."

"I want to taste you."

"Fuck." He said then he closed his eyes.

I considered that as a yes. I took off his boxers. His last piece of clothing. Then I let my fingers graze through his stomach. His muscles were contracting. I kissed him there. My tongue gently tasting his skin down to his navel. I was travelling down south. I hear him panting. Then his hands were in my shoulders, not really sure if it's pushing me down or preventing me to do so. He's shaved. I was not really surprised. He's a clean freak. Then I was looking at his dick. It hardened more. I licked the tip with my tongue with no warning.

"Fuck Gulf!"

I looked up in time to see him looking at me. While our gazes were locked with each other, ever so slowly, I put his dick in my mouth. His eyes rolled at the back of his head, it must really be good. I sucked just right then pushed my mouth further until it reached my throat, just because I know how that feels, took it all out again and pushed it deeper again.

"Stop. I'm gonna come." He was out of it. He pulled me up and kissed me. Then we switched places. His mouth still ravishing mine. Our tongues wanted to reach the deepest recesses of our mouths. The next thing I know, my boxers is already on the floor. He was grinding on top of me. Our dicks touching each other.

We were both out of it. I can't help it. I grasped them together in my hand adding to the friction.

"Motherfucker Gulf!" Mew was moving faster on top of me now.

"Fuck Mew, don't stop. Harder."

He licked  the inner lobe of my ear and I was a goner.

We came at the same time.

"Fuck Gulf. I didn't know handjobs can give me this much pleasure." Mew was laying on top of me. My other hand went to the back of his head so I can pull him for a kiss.

"Mmm," we were nipping each other's lips.

"Let's go shower before we dirty the sheet."

-----------------------

In the shower, we continued the kissing, the necking, the touching and even the handjobs.

"Gulf, I can't get enough of you." He was saying while soaping my dick with his fingers. The shower was on, both my hands flat on the wall, Mew at my back also showering me with kisses, sometimes my nape, other times my ear but he always goes back to my lips.

We both came again. Me on his hands and him in the crevice between my ass cheeks.

-------------------------

We were so tired, we slept like babies once we were back in bed.

That's what I thought. It was already morning when I found out he flee again. Now for the third time.