Chapter 43

A/n: i'm bored so here lol

TW: Andrew so you already know it won't be good

"W-w-wh-why are you here?" Lucia muttered.

"Mark released me" Andrew smirked.

Lucia collapsed on the ground, breathing heavily and crying.

She released her hair from her bun so she could have something to pull on.

Andrew grabbed her by her arm and yanked her up.

She gasped and got up, almost stumbling over.

"What god'a name are you wearing woman?" Andrew asked, seeing his wife in sweatpants and a t shirt.

"Go put on a fancy top and a tight skirt right this instant!" Andrew yelled to his wife.

"Y-yes sir.." she muttered, head bowed as she walked to her room.

She stopped in her tracks and without turning around, said, "if you hurt Virgil the last thing you will see are the enraged eyes of a protective mother" she looked back and glared at her husband, "don't touch him"

She then smiled and turned back around, going to her room to change.

Andrew scoffed, "she can't hurt me"

He walked over to Virgil and said "i'll kill you like I killed Emily"

"What?" Virgil asked.

"Ask your little pal Roman" Andrew smirked, slapping Virgil.

"Hey get off him!" Janus yelled as Remus kicked Andrew's hanging meat.

"Ow!" Andrew screamed, hands flying down automatically.

Janua snickered and Andrew glared.

Remus walked to Virgil and began peppering kisses all over his face.

Virgil calmed down some and began to hug Janus.

"...what was that?" Andrew asked, teeth gritted.

"A kiss you harpy, now shut up" Janus replied.

"My son is gay?" Andrew asked, "i will not accept this!"

Andrew began to start hitting Virgil again as Remus and Janus tried to help him.

Lucia walked downstairs in a knew attire, "what's going on?" She asked in a calm, soft voice, but there was anger and panic behind her eyes.

"Virgil is gay!" Andrew yelled, landing a hard punch to Virgil's jaw.

"I'm aware" Lucia said, stalking towards her husband slowly.

She finally got to him and saw Virgil's bloody nose.

She looked at Andrew and walked upstairs.

A few minutes later she came downstairs, throwing three suitcases outside.

"Get out" she began calmly.

"What?" Andrew asked in rage.

Lucia got the divorce agreement papers she had signed for them out of her pocket.

"I said get out of my house, who pays the bills here? That's right, me, now get out before I make you!" Lucia yelled.

"No!" Andrew screamed back, hitting Lucia, and Punching Virgil in the stomach.

Lucia's blood boiled but she controlled her temper and simply grabbed him by the ears, and dragged him out of the house, throwing him outside onto the ground.

"I want a divorce!" She yelled, taking her wedding ring off of her finger. Lucia slammed the door shut as Andrew began to pound on it saying "you need me"

Lucia smiled towards Virgil and his boyfriends, "i'm calling the police. Stay here and don't let him in. No matter what he says. He can'y hurt you anymore Virgil."

The trio of boys nodded in shock.

Virgil was so happy.

His mom had gotten rid of him.

Virgil was also kind of scared.

His mom had never once lost her temper before.

But Lucia only got mad because Andrew had hurt him.

"You have a protective mother" Remus said, getting elbowed by Janus, "ow!" He pouted.

"I know" Virgil smiled.