Chapter 33| Rachel

Every brush of his lips was shocking and exciting, just like the waves at the beach when you are playing as a kid. You see the wave and you feel excited, then you are shocked when it crushes over you and consumes you. This is exactly how I'm feeling right now.

Oh, God, I need him, I need him more than an addict needing cocaine, more than a diabetic needing his insulin.

I can feel my lungs screaming for air but I don't want to stop, I can't. Not when he is kissing me like that, touching me all over making me shiver.

I drag him on top of me and lay on the bed never breaking the kiss but he does, starting to leave a trail of wet kisses on my neck from my earlobe to my collarbone and back again while his hand is on my thigh playing with the hem of my shorts.

"So…" he says between his kisses "do you were my shirts often when you are alone?" His voice is hoarse and husky and when his breath is fanning my neck, my skin crawls and I can feel the goosebumps forming all over my body.

I smile delighted and close my eyes to fully enjoy the sensation.

"Sometimes. Do you mind?" I ask slowly and I can feel him smile on my skin. He raises his head and i open my eyes to look at him. His green eyes are gleaming with mischief.

"No, not all. Looks better on you anyway."

"Was that a compliment?" I laugh lightly.

"No,more like an observation." He says and pushes his weight on his elbow so he won't crush me down.
"How about we take those off for a change?" I raise  my hand and take off his glasses and place them to the nightstand.

He looks at me curious still smiling.

"Do they bother you?"

"No, but I don't think you need them right now. I, on the other hand, need a lot of things." I say and bend my knees to give him more access to come closer to me. He move his body between my legs and leans in, his bare stomach touching me and I can feel the heat radiating from his body as he grabs my waist firmly. I place my hands on the back of his neck tagging his hair as his nose is touching mine.

"Like what?" He says again in that husky voice that drives me mad and i pull him to me placing my lips on his with force. This time it's a wild kiss,our tongues dance in sync, both of us feeling the need for each other. I can't get enough of him, enough of his touch as he is exploring my body. When he lightly bites my bottom lip a moan escapes my throat.

"Okay." He says and kneels in front of me raising me to sit up. With quick motions he takes the shirt off of me leaving me with my black tank top. "You don't need that." He says again and kisses me once more. 

I straddle his lap and I can feel how turned on he is, his hardness pushing my sensitive spot between my legs making me even more wet than I already am. My hands are on his back, feeling the toned muscles underneath my touch while his found their way under my top slowly caressing my sides and I feel so tingly and hot at the same time. I start rocking my hips against try to relieve the growing ache I'm feeling and I think I'm going to explode any time now. Who knew dry-humping could be so sexy? He cups my butt with one hand to intensify my move while his other hand is in the back of my neck keeping me close to him.

I love the way he is working with his hands on me,so steady and sure about his moves like he's rehearsed it a thousands time before.

A low growl is heard at the back of his throat and I smile devilish against his lips. 

"You have to know what you are doing to me." He says while nibbling my bottom lip looking me straight in the eyes dead serious and he kind of looks dangerous as his pupils have darkened so much I can barely see the green in them.

I trail a path with my fingertips from his neck to his chest circling his tattoo and continue to his stomach reaching the hem of his pants and start playing with the elastic band of his boxers. He leans his head back really enjoying my moves and I lick my lips satisfied with his reactions. I can hear his heart beating so loud and fast as I'm lowering my hand further down in his boxer briefly touching him before I'm stopped by him.

"No,no. Stop!" He says while grabbing my waist and lifting up from his lap, putting me down to the bed next to him. I'm at a loss as I'm watching him get up ruffling his hair upset.

"What's wrong?" 

"We can't. We can't do this." He says and realization hits me like a slap in the face.

"Oh,my God! You are a virgin after all, aren't you?"

"What? No!" He says surprised and I can feel my cheeks turn crimson.

"Then what the hell Noah? I can see you are really enjoying this" i say nodding to his fully visible boner through his sweatpants "so what's the problem?"

"It's not that I don't want to. Fuck, I want it so much it hurts,literally, but it would be like taking advantage of you." He says tagging the root of his hair looking really frustrated, the kind of having an internal fight frustrated.

"What are you talking about? You are not taking advantage of me. I want you! That's all. Why do you have to make everything difficult?" I half yell getting up from the bed standing right in front of him. I want him, he wants me, end of the story. Why fucking delay the inevitable? 

"Rach, you were balling just half an hour ago. You're not in the right state of mind. You just want a distraction and as happy and eager as I am to provide it to you I don't want it to be just sympathy sex." He says slowly trying to reason with me but I just scoff out loud.

"You may be right about the distraction but let me tell you something," I stand on the my tiptoes and hold his face with my hands "I. Want. You. It's not sympathy sex, you're not taking advantage of me, I just want you. I want this for a while now. Do I have to put it in skywriting so you understand? I fucking need you so please continue what you are doing, stop overthinking it and put that quick tongue of yours in better use."

He cups my butt and raises me up with a crooked smile as i wrap my legs around his waist feeling my heart beats racing once again the second I feel his body on me. He slowly moves closer to the bed while placing hot, wet kisses on my neck and chest making moan once again.

"So, kettle," he whispers in my ear in that husky voice that makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up, " what do you have in mind?"

A/N: Happy delayed Valentine's Day y'all!! I started writing this chapter yesterday morning but then life had to happen so I never got the chance to finish it on time. Nevertheless today is ready for you lovely readers to enjoy.
Things are getting steamy and so hot 🔥🔥🔥 please leave your thoughts on the comments section and as always if you liked what you read don't forget to VOTE!!! ⬇️⬇️⬇️