31| DECLARING WAR

Elijah felt nauseous to his stomach. He stared at her lifeless body and held into his stomach. Maybe it was because he was disgusted of what he just did or it was because he was afraid what would happen to her next.

Primrose Staros was thrown into a dungeon. It was not a place for a daughter of an Alpha or anyone. Her long hair was filled with dirt and her pyjamas were dirty from laying on the ground.

"Was this a good idea, Alpha? I think we're underestimating Alpha Eros. It's his daughter, he'll-",

"Shut up, Weston", his father snapped at his Beta.

The Beta silenced himself and took a step back. Felix stared at the Primrose for a while and saw how much she looked like her mother. It made him regret it for a second but then he saw Eros in her. She was the child of a mate-bond that never was supposed to exist.

Aurora was his mate. For all he cared, her children didn't exist to him.

"You look pale, Elijah", he noted staring at his eldest son.

Elijah didn't reply and just kept on staring at her. This wasn't right, he knew that. He had to do something.

"Don't feel bad. She'll die anyway when I'm done with her", he chuckled.

The only thing he did was lower his head but he knew what he had to do. He had to warn Celeste.

/:/:/:/:/:/:

Every morning Elijah dropped off his brothers at the public school in town. He had already graduated but he liked caring for his brothers and if it weren't for him, they wouldn't even be able to go.

"You stay here with me, Elijah. Weston wil drop of the boys", his father said over breakfast.

Elijah nodded and continued his breakfast as his brothers hurried off to school. He had already told them what to do. If things went accordingly to his plan, they would be safe. That's all he cared about.

His father seemed confused by brushed it off and continued eating. He had his suspicions about Elijah but there wasn't any proof.

/:/:/:/:/:/

Gabriel pulled his younger brother, Arthur, along. They've been running for two days straight. Finally they arrived at the Blood Moon Pack.

Upon arriving they noticed the state. The pack was heavily guarded and the tension was high. Primrose had been missing for three days already.

"Who are you?!", they were caught by warriors.

"We're brothers of Celeste. We come with important news concerning Primrose!", Gabriel quickly explained holding up the letter his older brother gave him.

They brought them into the pack but didn't loose them out of their sight. Inside the pack, pack members seemed to be preparing for what seemed war.

Alpha Eros probably declared war over his missing daughter.

"Arthur! Gabriel!", Celeste spotted them when they were guided towards the Pack House.

She ran towards them and hugged them tightly. They held into her and Arthur cried on her shoulder. She held him tightly and caressed his greasy hair. Gabriel was the first one to collect himself.

The run here had been terrifying and he was constantly fearing for the life of his older brother but they made it. He had to make sure Alpha Eros got the letter.

"I need to speak to Alpha Eros",

"What? Why? What's going on?", Celeste asked not letting go of Arthur.

"Primrose. I have to give him this letter",

Celeste started to cry and almost immediately her mate emerged from the pack house. Behind Edward walked Zeus and his father. When Gabriel looked at Alpha Eros, he nearly peed himself. The Alpha was in a dangerous state, he was close to shifting and going on a slaughter.

"Where is my daughter?!", he demanded.

Gabriel was shaking and handed him over the letter with all the courage he had left in his body. Eros ripped through the letter and read what it had to say.

"Felix", was all he said.

Zeus took the letter out of his hands and read through it. Eros started to shout around orders and hurrying people up. Celeste laid her arms around his torso and stared up at her uncle in worry.

"What's happening?", she asked.

"We're going to war with the Felix Pack", he let go of her and hurried towards his Warriors.

It was happening. The day she had dreaded for so many years had finally arrived.