The Alpha's Bad Girl (3)

Heather's dad's house on the side or at the top

~Heather~

I looked out the window, as the plane began it's descent. I had slept at a hotel last night and got up early this morning to catch my plane. My mom never called, or even tried to look for me, and I can't deny it hurts. For 14 years she had been my rock, and I am seriously regretting the terrible things I had said.

When we landed I got my luggage and began to search the airport. I spotted a man with a sign that said Heather M. I made my way over there and he led me to a car. He put my bags in the truck, opened the door for me and we began our journey to my new home.

"You will like it here. Its peaceful and there are many things to do around here." The driver made conversation.

"Thanks, but I am just here to finish school, then I'm gonna be outta here like I'm on fire." I joked. The driver chuckled lightly.

We pulled up to a beautiful Victorian style house. It was surrounded by trees and it was beautiful. I got out the car, my mouth ajar.

"Here you are miss. I hope you enjoy your stay." He said and began to go back to the driver's side of the car.

"Wait! What's your name?" I asked. Hey he may become my new best friend.

"Franklin mam." He tipped off his hat toward me.

"Well Franklin you're gonna be my new best friend. Call me Heather, not mam." I smiled at him.

He nodded and gave me a smile back, he got into the car and drove away, but not before waving at me. I looked at the house before me and drew in a deep breath. Here goes nothing.

I knocked on the door and waited for the door to open. I heard footsteps getting nearer.

"Who is it?" Someone called through the door.

"Heather." I answered back.

The door swung open and I came face to face with a man who was the exact replica of me, only in guy form. And like WAY older.

"Hi dad." I waved. He looked at me for a second shocked.

"Hi. Why are you here?" He asked looking me over uncertainly. I glared at him for a second. I'm really feeling the love dad.

"Mom sent me. She said that you knew that I was coming."

"I'm sorry but I know nothing about that." He shrugged. My rage slowly began to boil over.

"That stupid bitch." I whispered to myself.

"I'm sorry, what?"

I glanced up at him shaking my head, "Nothing.. I'm sorry to have caused you any trouble." A lump formed in my throat and for the first time, I felt like crying my eyes out.

Here I was standing in front of a man who just so happens to be my father. He had no idea I was coming and I looked pathetic.

I turned around and began to walk back down the driveway, my suitcase rolling behind me in tow.

"Wait!" He called running down the driveway. My steps ceased and I turned around just as he had reached me out of breath.

"C-come inside.. We will sort.. this out.. Please." He said breathlessly. I nodded and we both made our way back up the driveway and into the house.

The only thought in my mind was, I am so screwed.

----------- ----------- ----------- ----------- ----------- --

Wassup my lovely readers, voters, and fans. Another chapter for you guys and let me just say, I am shocked.

It seems like Heather has had a rough life, no wonder she is such a rebel.

Teaser: Tristan and Heather will meet soon. Maybe not face to face, but one will see the other. Can anyone guess who?

Secret Word: Apple(just comment the word to let me know you either A. Enjoyed the chapter or B. Read my ENTIRE author's note)

Vote(15)

Comment(4)

Fan

Enjoy