Chapter 22: Mew

I was looking at his window while waiting for the espresso machine to brew my coffee. I can actually see his bed. Good thing the lights were off last night. I didn't even think about closing the blinds. He's sprawled on his bed, lying on his stomach. His back and legs exposed and only a sheet covering his butt.

Shit! Is this what the other tenants see? I might not be the only one looking. Just then, he steered. Time to wake up sleepyhead. His hands moved to cover his eyes. Yup, it's almost the middle of the day. Then he peeked at his stomach. Then he looked to the side where I was last night. Yes sunshine, you're naked and we did something last night. He slowly stood up, wrapping his sheets in his stomach. Good boy.

He was out of my sight for a while, probably taking a shower. I got my coffee then sat back in the window seat. That first sip waking up my senses. I only slept for a few hours. I didn't stay at his place because I still need to do some research. Research that wasn't part of my original plan.

He was toweling his hair when he approached the window, then looked up to my window. I almost choked on my coffee. You tinted the windows Mew. Yup, almost forgot. He looks serious though, like contemplating something. Then he was moving. He put on some shirt and pants, combed his hair with his fingers then out of my sight again. Where are you going Gulf? Where would you be going at this hour on a Sunday.

I continued sipping my coffee and thought about this new development. I need a clear head to plan how to move forward with this.

Knock. Knock.

"Professor? You there."

I almost spilled my coffee again. What are you doing here Gulf?

"Professor, we need to talk."

I opened the door. He barged in, taken aback by the vast space for a moment, then turned to me.

"Is this how you normally roll? Sneaking out in the middle of the night? Do you expect me to just forget everything and pretend nothing happened? Is this how you panic? You could have told me directly if this is just a one night thing?"

I cornered him to the countertop and imprisoned him between my two hands. "Who said anything about one night stands?" I sniffed his neck and I feel my dick stand to attention.

"Then why did you flee last night?"

"I did some research." Still sniffing and kissing his neck. He is giving me access unconciously.

"Huh? Research? In the middle of the night after being with me? I must be boring you."

"It was an important research that I need as soon as possible."

He held my face with both hands and looked at me, checking if I'm joking," what could be that important that it can't wait?"

"I was researching the best ways to fuck you without hurting you."

Stunned. His face was heating up. I made him speechless.

"What makes you think it's not the other way around?"

"But I don't bottom."

"Bottom, wow that's something I never thought you'd say professor." He was suppressing his laugh. Then he escaped my embrace. He looked around and decided to go sit in the couch. "You're joking, right? We both never bottomed before. It's going to be both our firsts."

"I know, that's why it has to be less painful as possible."

"Okay. I need to see what you have researched first before I say anything."

"Why don't you just trust me not to hurt you that much and I'll even make sure you'll really like it."

"Because I haven't agreed to anything yet."

I sat beside him on the couch and looped my arms around him, "Sunshine, we both know you'll bottom anyway." I am kissing his neck, soft ones. We are now sprawled in the sofa. I feel him wanting to give in and I am slowly moving my hand to feel his dick. I unzipped his pants while kissing the pulse in his neck.

He reached for my face, "You sure about this Mew?"

"As long as you trust me to do this."

He pulled my face for a kiss. My tongue exploring, not in a hurry, wanting to taste every part of his mouth. He does it too. His tongue trying to go as deep as it can go.

His hands carresing my back inside my shirt trying to pull me closer to him. Our breathing labored like we ran a few miles.

My hand was stroking his dick through his briefs. I haven't seen him wearing one before so I stood up, took off his shirt and pants and looked at him. In broad daylight, I can see him flushed. He looks so damn good. If I wasn't attracted to him, I wouldn't want him close to me. Everything pales around him.

"Mew, you're too far away."

I took off my clothes and went back on top of him fully naked now. I started kissing him again, his eyes, his nose, his ears, his lips. Then I travelled to his neck, stayed there for a while. My hand slipping inside his briefs and fully stroking him. My lips travelled down again his nipples flicking and licking while my hand started to stroke the opening of his anus. I was stroking it gently.

He was panting, "Mew, are we really going to do this?"

I took off his briefs, "Relax Gulf. Open for me."

He parted his legs and I inserted my finger bit by bit. All this while showering him with kisses. I was moving my finger inside trying to feel that spot that can give him so much pleasure. I felt him lurch. I hit it. I kissed his open mouth and he pulled mine for a deeper kiss. I hit it again and again and again.

"Fuck Mew, what am I feeling?"

"Don't come yet. I want to be inside you."

"Do it now." I fished the condom in the side table and frantically put it on me.

"Open up Gulf." I went down on his ass and licked it.

"What the fuck Mew?!"

"I have to make it wet, stay still." I was holding the back of his thighs up then licked him again. He was thrashing his head and has his hands fisted in the sofa. He was panting so hard.

"Stop Mew...... Or I might....." I entered him in one deep stroke, with no preamble and didn't move. We are both panting now.

I moved so slowly, controlling my pace. He was squeezing my shoulders so hard.

I withdrew then pushed deeper doing it so slow until he gets used to it.

"Fuck, there Mew....." I was hitting his spot. "Fuck me faster."

"Gulf.... I'm almost there." Fuck fuck. I can feel myself coming. I held his dick in my hand pumping it while I was pushing harder and deeper.

"I'm coming Mew, don't stop."

I pumped harder, went deeper, moved faster.

"I'm coming Gulf."
"Fuck Mew."