Arc 4.6

Shi Shen’s movements stilled. He glanced back at the man before mildly asking,’’By the way, what’s your name?’’

Hearing this, Gao Chen went silent.

Meanwhile, Shi Shen who saw this reaction slightly narrowed his eyes then casually said,’’Never mind.’’

He simply turned around intending to walk away when a low voice suddenly sounded from behind him,’’Chen…’’

Shi Shen didn’t expect him to tell his real name so he turned back to look at the man as the latter suddenly added,’’Guan Chen.’’

At first, Gao Chen really didn’t want to disclose his identity since it might make things awkward for them. However, when the other just disinterestedly turned around like that, he instinctively blurted out his name.

‘’Guan? Are you related to Assistant Guan?’’

With a straight face, Gao Chen nodded his head,’’I’m his nephew.’’

In the meantime, Assistant Guan who was in the party hall suddenly felt a chill run down his spine for some odd reason.

Back to the two, Gao Chen was contemplating what should he do if the other were to ask for his contact number. Since looking at the flow of the conversation, the other would be asking for his number next.

But Shi Shen who has never played according to the script didn’t do that.

He simply dropped this sentence before walking away,’’Do you like ‘Hen’?’’

Gao Chen,’’?’’

Was it a coincidence that his name is also ‘Chen’?

Truthfully, Gao Chen’s setting was actually similar to that of Nian Qichen. Except for the latter didn’t involve in the Entertainment industry, their personality traits and occupations were the same.

Shi Shen simply smiled at this.

In the following episodes, Blood’s rating didn’t decline as it kept on surpassing Summer Heart’s rating which was considered to be their rival. Everyone was positive that Blood would win a few awards this year.

While Blood was approaching its final episode, Yu Yuan got an endorsement for him.

To be honest, a small star like Shi Shen wouldn’t even pass the shortlist for a big brand like Cosmo but due to his sudden rise of popularity as a Mr.Handsome Vampire lately, the editor in chief of Cosmo noticed him.

Their design this time was mainly related to rose so Shi Shen who played as Ke Xin and often paired with rose instantly caught his eyes.

However, his fatal flaw was that he was too young so Shi Shen needed to pass the audition to prove his ability to them.

Yu Yuan was positive for this artist of hers but what worried her was that Cosmo’s concept was ‘Mature charms’ but Ye Xie was simply 19 years old, a freshly baked bread that just came out of the oven!

When he played as Ke Xin, the makeup artist didn’t deliberately make him look old so even with his young face, there was no problem.

Not to mention, Du Zhu, an A-list celebrity who also came from their Agency was also competing for this brand. Unlike Ye Xie, who hasn’t stabilized his acting career, the former was an actor with 10 years of experience and had a huge fan base even internationally so the outcome was already obvious.

Unlike Yu Yuan’s worries, Shi Shen simply asked,’’When is the audition?’’

Seeing that the youth didn’t even panic once faced with this difficult challenge, Yu Yuan couldn’t help but secretly admire him for his courage.