124 ~ for the soul

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

She's not sure what woke her up. Maybe it was the shifting in her arms or the way the sunrise laid different colors on the walls. Reflecting into the room with vibrancy.

But Lisa found herself awake before Chaeyoung. A rare event, but one she was happy for. Because now she was able to look down and study Roseanne's face whilst she slept.

And naked body that still laid against her own.

Roseanne's hand moved softly, falling a little further around her waist. As the Australian was sleeping on her chest.

Her heart warmed. That even in a dreamless state, Rosie's subconscious would still hold onto her. Making sure to keep her close.

Lisa wouldn't dare try to move, afraid of waking Chaeyoung up. So she snuggled a little further down and pulled Rosie into her deeper. With her hands that caressed the blonde's back.

She closed her eyes and listened to Chaeng's breaths being taken. Feeling the gorgeous woman's warm chest rising and falling in sync with her own heart.

Today was hopefully going to be a good day.

Like she had planned it out to be in her head.

~

Lisa was sure it had only been five minutes worth of her resting her eyes, but when she opened them up again, she was clearly mistaken.

She should have anticipated it, considering who she is. But of course, Lisa had fallen asleep.

And Rosie was no longer in her arms.

And it was half past eleven.

"Whyyy..." She groaned as she sat up and wrestled down her hair.

How was it that even if she managed to somehow wake up before her girlfriend, her mind would still convince her body to end up sleeping in?

She couldn't do much about it now, since what was done was done. So Lisa simply decided to push back some of their plans for the day, to ensure they had the right amount of time between.

But, at least now she felt fully rested unlike what would have been having woken up at the crack of dawn.

She slid out of the bed and headed into the restroom. Changing into a suitable outfit for the day, before making her way downstairs.

Half expecting to find someone in the kitchen, only to instead, find her on the couch. Her feet on the edge of the cushion in front of her, and knees up supporting her sketchbook.

"Morning baby." She spoke quietly. Hoping she wouldn't scare Chaeng and make her mess up.

Rosie looked up to her and smiled toothlessly. "Morning Lis."

"You haven't sketched in awhile."

"We've been pretty busy lately..." Chaeyoung replied while looking back down at her sketch pad.