TWENTY FOUR

Matteo sat up, removing the sweater that once covered Kai's chest, now revealing his beautiful pale skin.

"How do we decide who goes first?" Zane asked, making everyone once again look at Kai.

"Don't put this on me!" Kai squealed out, "if I chose one, the other two will be mad!"

"Will not." Luka defended, only to get a look from Kai, that made him shut up, because he, himself knew if Kai didn't pick him, he would be mad.

"Out of all the times we mentioned sex, we never talked about this?" Matteo said, face palming.

The three males sat, thinking for a moment. "If I'm being completely fair, Matteo should go first." Zane said, "he was the one who found him and the one who loved him from the beginning. Plus, me and you," Zane said, looking at Luka, "aren't as gentle when it comes to sex."

Luka crossed his arms, but he knew Zane was right. Matteo endured a lot when it came to being the bottom, so he would know how it properly treat Kai.

Both males stepped back from the bed allowing Matteo to use its space. He slowly moved down and removed Kai's pants, taking his boxers with them.

"Do we have lube?" Matteo asked, looking around. Zane reached over and grabbed the bottle on the nightstand, tossing it to Matteo.

"Vanilla flavor?" Matteo spoke, reading the bottle, he looked at Kai, "looks like we are going to have to test that out." He winked.

Kai blushed and looked away from Matteo's eyes, "right now I just wanna savor all of you." Matteo said, kissing down Kai's body, softly. His lips gently pressed against the milky skin, trailing down until he reached Kai's pretty cock.

He pulled away, "you're so beautiful." Matteo whispered, taking the lube, popping it open and spreading it over three fingers, Matteo backed up a bit and slowly pushed a finger in.

Kai wiggled at the feeling, trying to get use to it as Matteo slowly pushed in another one. "W - Woah." He said, feeling the slight pain and discomfort.

"It's okay baby, it's gonna feel weird." Matteo reassured, pressing a kiss to Kai's inner thigh. Kai relaxed again and Matteo took that as a sign to add another, making Kai push away and arch his back.

"F - Fuck, how the fuck do you bottom?" Kai hissed out, gripping the sheets.

Matteo didn't answer instead kept working on opening him, his fingers searching for that bundle of nerves and smirked when he heard the lovely moan come from Kai.

"That's why." He said, pushing in and out, each time brushing his fingers into that nerve.

Kai blushed and moaned softly, "okay, okay, please just fuck me."

Matteo wasted no time in removing his fingers and wiping them off on the bed, grabbing the lube and spreading it around palms, rubbing it over his dick.

He pressed his tip against Kai's entrance, slowly pushing in. Kai's whole body jerked at the feeling.

Matteo turned his head against the pillow, only to see Luka fucking Zane up against the wall, both of them harshly making out as Luka's hips ram into Zane.

Kai looked away and met Matteo's eyes, who slowly started to move in and out of Kai. He pressed a soft kiss to Kai's lips, before ducking down and placing one of Kai's nipples into his mouth, sucking on it. As his dick plowed in to Kai's warm and wet hole, loving how tight Kai was around his dick, clenching and unclenching every time Matteo's dick hit his prostate.

Matteo's hips began to pick up, faster and faster until he was drilling into Kai at a pace that made the younger see stars and his head feel fluzzy.

"You feel so good," Matteo groaned out, feeling himself get flipped and Kai was now on top of him, riding his dick like he was made for it.

"You feel even better." Kai moaned out, bouncing up and down, his beautiful soft moans filled the air.

Soon after Kai was swiped away from Matteo, being pushed against the wall Luka now pounding into his hole, making Kai throw his head back against the wall, moaning.

Zane went over to Matteo, Matteo met his eyes as he watched Zane slowly slide down on his dick, only to get flipped over, Matteo driving his hips into Zane, making Zane almost scream from the pain mixed with pleasure.

Luka then rushed Kai downstairs and into the living room, pushing him down in the couch, hovering over the smaller boy's body, before thrusting back into Kai, who's hands found their way to his shoulders, holding onto Luka, his necks digging to the tender skin.

Luka was pushed back, without much fuss as Zane took his spot

Zane piercing unto the tender hole, his thrust were slow and powerful, hitting all the right places, he picked up Kai and placed himself against the back of the couch, Kai in his lap, grinding down and riding Zane's dick.

Zane thrusting up into Kai's warm hole that clenched around his dick, like it was made for just his dick.

He grabbed Kai's hips and holted him up, now holding onto his hips and fucking him, standing up, his dick reaching deeply into Kai.

Kai's head rested against Zane's shoulder, his breath brushing against Zane's neck and his moans soft and barely heard anymore.

Zane went to the kitchen, putting Kai on the counter, laying him back on it and fucking into fast. Kai gasped holding onto the edge to stop him from pushing up.

Matteo was soon enough in the kitchen, his naked body over Kai's, his cock aching and being pressed against Kai's lips, who happily opened his mouth and let Matteo thrust into the wet and warm hole.

Luka appeared behind Zane, thrusting into him, making Zane groan and fall forward, supporting himself with his arms, as Luka ruthless fucked into him, which pushed Zane into Kai, making Kai moan around Matteo's dick adding to the pleasure.

Kai felt his stomach twist, Matteo pulled back, giving Kai a minute to breathe, his whole body filled with a burst of pleasure, "ah, I'm close." He moaned out as Matteo pushed his dick back into Kai's abused mouth, thrusting in and making him gag and choke.

Matteo soon released into Kai's mouth, Kai cumming on his stomach and streams fell upon Zane's chest. Zane soon released his load into Kai, making Kai moan at the feeling of being filled. Luka was the last to go, his white liquid entering Zane's hole.

All the males moved away, catching their breath.

Kai slowly sat up, looking at all the male's with tossed hair, swallow lips and their chest moving up and down.

He smiled softly, before asking, "round two?"

-
a/n;
guess who's back

back again

tell a friend