the bus.

Author's POV
This is a joke !

Everyone in LA took the bus. No matter what day, what temperature or what time it was, people would take the bus. Especially Tyrin. Tyrin loved taking the bus! He even had his own bus pass, which he kept around his neck at all times. Although he loved the bus, he also loved cars too. But, he cannot afford one so he stopped thinking about them.

As he was waiting for the next bus to come, a car pulled up near him and rolled down its window. 'Yo! Is that Caine?!' The man called out, which made everyone look around before spotting Tyrin. Tyrin fidgeted with his bus pass & readjusted one of his backpack's straps, trying to ignore the man. 'Yo! The did you mad dirty in the movie! That shit had the whole hood mad!' The man continued. But, Tyrin paid him no mind, which angered the man.

'Man fuck you! That's why ya bum ass died & you gotta take the bus' And with that he sped off down the street. Tyrin just shrugged off what he said and got ready to board the bus that was finally pulling up.

On the bus, Tyrin watched all the building's pass by. The bus then made another stop, which picked up a young couple who was arguing. 'Maybe if you'd walked a little faster, we wouldn't have missed the first bus!' The man yelled as he made his way to a seat. 'Well if I wasn't carrying your big headed child, I would!' She responded back as she waddled behind him. The man sat in the seat leaving her standing there. 'Cedric move! You know it hurts when I stand up too long. 'Mary I got here first!' They began to bicker even louder.

Wanting to help, Tyrin decided to give up his seat, but that didn't turn out the way he wanted it to. 'Man, stay outta this! Ain't nobody asked yo ass' Mary told Tyrin who was shocked. 'For real. We got this!' Cedric agreed. Tyrin just sat back down and decided to mind his business.

The next two stops, and older man and his wife got on the bus, along with a woman. 'OJ I see yo ass looking at her ass. Don't make me knock them glasses off yo face!' She warned tapping him with a cane.  Tyrin snickered which caught the old lady's attention. 'What the fuck you laughing at, nigga? Don't make me whoop yo ass!' She pointed her cane at him. Tyrin was speechless. He ain't never heard such foul language coming from and older woman like her. So, he avoided eye contact with her and looked out the window.

The last stop was his stop. He waved at the bus driver and got off. He readjusted his backpack and walked into acting agency to pick up his check. Once he got his check he ripped it open to look at how much he made. 'A hundred and 50 dollars?! Yes! I get to buy me a McGriddle for dinner tonight' He squealed and walked out the building to the next bus stop, so he can go to McDonald's for dinner tonight.

Y'all please donate some money for Tyrin so he can afford a McGriddle tonight 😔