𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

December 27th, 4 days before.

"Y/N! You need to try this on!" Mina announced, pushing the outfit towards you. It was a simple plaid skirt, with a black long sleeve. You could feel your cheeks start to heat up, not used to being in a skirt, and you also didn't expect to put a skirt on, so you failed to shave your legs. 

"Mina you know I-"

"Zip it! Just try it on!"

You grumbled, taking the clothes and going into the changing room. You quickly slipped your clothes off, putting on Mina's outfit. Your hands involuntarily tugged at the end of the skirt, not liking your legs being so exposed to the world around you. Your eyes ranked over your own body in the mirror, you had to admit, it was a cute outfit. But you had no reason to ever wear it. 

You grabbed your phone, deciding to take a quick picture of yourself before you stepped out of the fitting room. You watched as Mina's eyes became as big a saucers, her mouth dropping, "Oh my god Y/N!" She squealed, "You have to buy this! This outfit was made for you!"

You could feel your cheeks start to turn red, you shook your head. "No Mina, I would never wear this out."

"You will, on New Years. I'll dress up too!"

"You're gonna dress up anyways!"

"True, but now I won't be alone." she grinned, grabbing your shoulders and turning you around, pushing you back into the fitting room. You let out a sigh as you changed back into your jeans and sweatshirt.  You looked at your photo, pulling up ninstgram. You quickly posted the photo, captioning it with "buying this?" and adding a smiley face emoji and a heart. You let out a 'hmph,' when you noticed the first person to like it. 

LordKatsuki

"Hurry up, Y/N! I'm hungry!" you locked your phone, slipping it into your pocket. 

"Okay okay, Where are we going to eat?" you asked her, walking up to the counter. Mina hummed, shugging. You playfully rolled your eyes, already knowing she was probably going to get fries from one place, then a sandwich from another, then going to a third place for a smoothie. Mina was a very spontaneous person, she could never  just choose one place to eat at. She had to have multiple places to fulfill her hunger. You were about to say something when Mina spoke again, 

"Oh, hey Bakugou! What are you doing here?"

"What? Am I not allowed at the fucking mall?" he let out a tch, shoving his hands in his front pockets. 

"okay angry, maybe you should get something to eat to check your attitude. Join us?"