》16

Hana got up, dragging herself towards the boy and sitting next to him with a heavy heart

"Just..." She began, not knowing where to start first. "I don't know."
Mark had his eyes on her face, watching her expressions carefully.

"You remind me of my sister, you both stress yourselves too much. You don't have to put so much pressure on yourself it isn't needed."
"Isn't your sister 17?"

Mark nodded.
"Yeah but you're only 18, so it's close."
"I'm 19 soon." She muttered.

"Oh yeah, when is it again?"
"December 28th."

Mark hummed knowingly and nodded his head.
"So the end of 2001? If you were born a few days later you'd be in Jisung's year." He stated amused and Hana scoffed, shoving him.

"Shut up Mark."
"Not until you tell me what's wrong."

The girl sighed and her shoulders slumped.
"Life sucks."
"I'll have to agree with that one,"  he commented but nudged his shoulder against hers. "What specifically though? You've been quiet recently."

"You've noticed?" She asked surprised, looking up at him and he nodded.
"Of course I did, why wouldn't I?"
"I dunno...we've never been close I guess so,"

Mark nodded in agreement and ran a hand through his hair.
"Is it school? Family? Oh wait you're probably at that age for crushes, trust me my sister has a new one every other day!" He exclaimed with a bewildered laugh.

"Actually," she began, swallowing and trying to moisten her throat as the lump rose. "It is about a boy." She avoided eye contact and he raised his brows.

"Really? What's he done to get you so upset?"

You have no idea

"I mean...I guess it's just one sided." She shrugged, feeling overwhelming amounts of anxiety as she let it out.
"Ah, that sucks...is he from school?"

She shook her head, avoiding eye contact and Mark hummed as he thought.
"Did you ask him if he likes you? Sometimes guys are dumb, trust me. So I don't think you should be upset over it too much, plus its his loss anyway."

"Really?" Her eyes lit up as he said it and Mark nodded.

"You're a nice girl Hana, don't be upset over some guy- you'll find someone better I assure you."

"How do you know?" She asked with a sigh and Mark shrugged.

"I don't, to be honest I don't know what I'm saying it's not like I've had any experience."
"Have you never had a girlfriend?"

"Nah."
Hana's eyes widened and jaw slacked.
"What, but...wait you've never had a girlfriend?"
"Well no because I've been a trainee and and idol most of my life...I don't really see that many girls in my personal life anyway, trust me I'm the most awkward person alive too."

Mark sighed and looked at the girl curiously.
"What about you, have you had a boyfriend?"

Well are they become friends I see

What should happen tho 👀