Chap. 34 (Absence)

I open my eyes, my body is feeling weak from malnutrition and dehydration. How long has it been since I felt hunger and thirst? In the mana dimension, our conscious doesn't feel the need to sleep, eat nor drink so this feeling has become a completely new experience.

One second in this world is equal to 1000 years on the other side. I wonder how much fucking years I went through such that my body is so hungry and thirsty.

Probably several days has passed. I don't know, there are lots of fucking bugs around here trying to feed on my skin but the constant flow of mana in my body prevented them. The magic scroll is also depleted. It is useless to take it along, time to get out of hiding.

I bash the dirt on top with my bare hands and got out.

I can feel my body getting stronger and more resilient. My sense and control of mana are also better now.

No, better is not the word. Because from 10km of mana detection and control, It went up to 1100km.

I smirk.

I have successfully broken through to Sekirei.

Oh yeah, I can now manually check my stats, since my soul is stronger. Don't need that stupid machine.

-------------
Akuma

Title: God of Slayers(+100% atk)
Rank: SS(+Ërrør)

Atk: SS(+Èrrôr)
Defence: SS(+Érrœ)
Agility: SS(+Error)
Luck: SS(+Ërrõr)
Eeeeeeeerrrorr: SS(+Error)

Skills: Error
-------------

What...? What's with all this error.

Is it because of that system message I hear in my head before I pass out?

Besides...a system?! I have never heard of a "system" in this world.

This is just my hypothesis but if I remember correctly, in the legend, humans start gaining a status screen and powerful skills after monsters appear in this world. As they did, a system implemented itself into the entire world, now everything has stats.

...

I...will get to the truth sooner or later when I become an Okirei. For now, let's not think about it.

Since I'm in the forest, I hunted wild boars from a kilometre range and ate all 4 of their meat, I have learned and observed all about the monster biology when I was in the mana dimension, I can literally butcher cleanly an entire animal now. I also found some sort of clean mountain river using mana detection, looks like Akira detecting my body temperature using mana is similar to this.

Phew...that was a good meal, I actually felt very satisfying having to eat even though it has only been a few days since I ate in this world.

Now...let me return to the Academy.
----------
I return to the hotel room after using the public bath and changing into a clean uniform in the room.

I don't what happened but the room seems to be in a mess.

There are maps everywhere and pins on different parts of the map...this are...the map of this small kingdom and the surrounding border. What the hell are Sylvia and Lupus doing?

I check my phone. I can now charge it using mana(it's really convenient), pretty amazing. I couldn't do this before.

!!!!!!!

No wonder... It has been 8 days since I disappeared. All these pins...yes, they are quite accurate as to where I am probably at as all of it is around the forest I was in.

Fuck...i was away for too long!!!