Chapter Eight

Louis watches as Harry pales as he continues to eat his food. He momentarily closes his eyes and takes a deep breath in.

"Are you alright, Haz?" Louis asks concerned. Harry shakes his head and Louis quickly gets up, bumping the table with his leg, the sound of cutlery hitting against the plates causing head to turn their way.

"I feel sick," Harry whispers, leaning onto Louis' stomach when the man stands next to him. "I'll be okay, just give me a minute," he mumbles.

"I'll take you home, love," Louis whispers and pulls out his wallet, placing the money on the table, with a generous tip.

He leans down to help Harry get up, the boy whimpers and holds tightly onto Louis.

"The room is spinning," he mutters and presses his head firmly against Louis' chest trying to ground himself.

Louis helps him to the car, buckling him up and pressing a kiss to his forhead.

The older man gets into the car and drives Harry home as quickly as possible, checking up on the boy every minute or so.

By the time they're home, Harry looks sicker if possible.

Louis helps him from the car and inside. He sits him down on the couch and rushes to get him a glass of water.

"Here love," Louis hands it to him and sits down next to him. "Do you need to go to the hospital?"

Harry shakes his head, "I get sick like this a lot of after eatin-"

He slaps his hand over his mouth and rushes to get off the couch and runs down the hall.

Louis follows quickly, the gagging coming from the bathroom making his heart ache.

He walks, the door already being wide open and kneels next to the toilet, where Harry is throwing up. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

He holds his hair back, softly wincing when another strand falls out.

"It'll be okay, Haz... I'll look after you."