Chapter 16

<Hello-
Please take care of yourselves as the Coronavirus/Covid-19 roams about. Please drink lots of water, stay clean with soap, water and hand sanitizer (more importantly keep up with your hygiene) and cough/sneeze in your arm.
Stay safe ❤️🥺>

Lance's scent was disappearing. Keith growled to himself. It was strong just a minute ago and now it grew weaker by the second. He changed directions multiple times, trying to find the scent again.

He stopped his vehicle and pulled out the red sweatshirt from the seat compartment. He took a big whiff of it and let a tear roll down his face.

Caramel and vanilla. Like a sweet pastry or treat.

West.

Keith perked up at the sudden voice, "W-Whos there?"

West.
Omega.
Go West.

Keith put the sweatshirt away and revved his engine. He changed directions west and kept going.

~*~*~*~*~

Lotor was reading his book again, but aloud. Lance was cuddling against him, gently playing with his long white hair.

"We'll stop at chapter 11." Lotor informed. "We've read a lot, haven't we?"

Lance hummed with a nod, "I really like the book, alpha."

"That's good, we can-"

Zethrid bursted in, "We need your help."

"What for?" Lotor frowned.

"Just-" Zerhrid groaned. "Little accident in the kitchen."

Lotor sighed, kissing the top of Lance's head, "I'll be back."

Zethrid dragged Lotor out of the room. Lance sat, criss crossed on the couch. But then he felt a sharp pain in his neck.

He touched his mark, wincing and whimpering at the burning pain. He glanced at it, seeing his skin grow a tint of black. His head had been hurting and so had his body, but he ignored it so he could please his alpha.

Listen?

"Listen?" Lance asked aloud. "To who?"

Me.
You.

Lance trembled at the voice in his head, "A-Alpha told me not t-to listen to the v-voice in my head."

Not alpha.

"What do you mean, not alpha? He's my alpha."

Mark hurts.
Hurt.
The mark hurts.

"I-It does... doesnt it?"

Find real alpha.
Close.

"Who?"

Real alpha.

Lance was confused, "But who's the real alpha? Alpha already marked me."

Not real alpha.
Alpha evil.
Real alpha.
Alpha gentle.

Lance's head spiraled. He became dizzy and clutched his head.

Reject.

He whimpered.

Reject.

"But-"

REJECT.

~*~*~*~*~

Keith came upon a house. He hid his motorcycle in some bushes and grabbed the sweatshirt, tying it around his waist. He snuck towards the side of the house, peering through a window.

He growled when he saw Lotor walking down the hall. He went to the back of the house, praying there'd be an unlocked door.

The alpha reached a porch at the back, climbing some steps and finding a glass door, "Please be unlocked." He muttered to himself.

He grabbed the handle and slightly slid it open, cheering in his mind.

"Don't worry, Lance." Keith quietly spoke. "I'm coming for you."