Renard

as the Hestia familia ended their engagement's with one familia, Alcaeus is at work with another, setting a meeting with a certain goddess and was not too thrilled to meet her, but brung a certain goddess with him as she was wearing a cloak as he meets the goddess, then, Ishtar entered the meeting room with 3 member's, Aisha, Tammuz, and Phryne.

Ishtar:" so, war king, what do you desire"

Alcaeus:" it's come to my attention you had a killing stone, and you have a Renard in your familia with a special ability that is the ability to increase one's level by one, now, what would someone like you want with something like that, and why the hell do you have that item knowing what it does"

Ishtar:"... I don't have to answer, Aisha, take them out"

Alcaeus:"... hum... well then, I guess you don't want to talk to your sister then"

Ishtar:" YOU DIDN'T"

Ereshkigal:" hello Ishtar, it's been a while"

Ishtar:" WHY ARE YOU HERE, GET HER OUT OF HERE, NOW"

as they were going, shadows came and the 3 were with hunting swords at their throats, and as they were stopped, Alcaeus had a sword at Ishtar's throat and demand's an answer.

Alcaeus:" I'm waiting"

Ishtar:"... it's not that big of a deal"

Ereshkigal:" lies, you're clearly up to something"

Ishtar was hesitant, but then he mentioned Freya and she exploded.

Alcaeus:" got you, so let me guess, you want to destroy the Freya familia for good, and despite having a level 5 to their highest level 4's, they did have 4 member's level up to level 5, so now you want power, and her magic will grant that so you got a soul stone to do so, am I in the park"

Ishtar was angry as Alcaeus basically described everything, and as silence is a form of communication, he was able to tell her past with this plan, then talking about Haruhime.

Alcaeus:" so, if you don't mind, I'll be taking Sanjuro Haruhime now, so if you would kindly release her, we'll be on our way"

Ishtar:" like I'd do that"

Alcaeus:" well that's too bad, oh well, I'll just use this"

he then pulled out a glowing crystal flamberge knife that Ishtar felt divine magic from.

Aisha:" what the hell is that"

Alcaeus:" it's a special knife able to forcibly remove any god's divine blessing so if a god or goddess doesn't want to remove one, this can do it, though it can't kill anyone, you still feel the knife stab you, so we're going to have to have her bite on something"

as they left, they found the Renard as she asked if Alcaeus was there for her services and then he pulled out a knife.

Haruhime:"... I see, I'm being killed now"

Alcaeus:" just bite on this and show me you're back"

as she obeyed, she felt the stab on her back and accepted her fate, however, she was still alive.

Haruhime:" I'm... alive"

Alcaeus:" you're free from the Ishtar familia, if they attack, then they deal with me and the Babylonian army"

Haruhime was then taken to the Hestia familia home where she was shown a divine mirror of her life, showing her that she was still a virgin as she always passed out when she saw a man's collarbone, and she was drastically released.