Chapter 1:Saved

Third Person's POV:

The heroes didn't know what to expect.

People reported missing and when investigated, it all leads to one group.

The League Of Villains. They work for a man called All For One.
He is said to be able to take a person's quirk.

And that is where the heroes are now. Infront of the base of the L.O.V.

So, when the time came, they rushed in.

Shota didn't know what he expected. He was ready to fight villains who got in his way and find the missing people.

However, he did not expect to rush into a room, only to see a boy look up at him.

The boy looked no older than ten maybe, with scars littering his body and dried blood surrounding some of his new wounds.

The boy quickly moved back into a corner, trying to get as far a way from Shota as possible.

Shota had stopped where he was in the middle of the room and crouched down, hand outstretched.

As soflty and gentle as he could, he tried to speak to the child.

"Hey kid. I'm not gonna hurt you I promise. I'm pro hero Eraserhead. I want to help you."

The kid looked up at Shota in suprise.

Izuku's POV:

When the man said that, I was shocked.

He- he was here to save him.

I looked at him to see if he was lying, only to find a reassuring smile on his face.

It was akward, like the man wasn't used to this bit he tried.

After a few minutes of looking at him, I started to slowly move towards him.

"P-promise y-you won't h-hurt me?" I asked softly.

Eraserhead looked at me smiling before nodding and giving me an answer.

"I promise kid"

Still, I causiously walkes towards him, before I finally grabbed his hands.

"I'm gonna pick you up now, is it okay?"

I nodded before I was lifted up, secured by his .... scarf?

When we got to the bar, I saw Shigaraki in a fight with a hero.

"Shigaraki Tomura, we need to leave now if we want to escape." Kurogiri said.

Shigaraki was scratching his neck before agreeing and they dissapeared.

When we got outside, I was immediatly brought to a ambulance.

I grabbed Eraserhead's hand, not letting go.

"P-please don't l-leave me" I asked scared.

I could feel the tears in my eyes.

He looked at me before nodding, once again trying to smile.

The ambulance doors were shut before it began to move.

On the way there, I began feeling sleepy, and before I knew it, I passed out.

Hey readers!
So this is the first chalter of this book. I hope you enjoyed it.

I didn't really know how to write the rescue so I hope it is okay.

Comments are available an I hope you have a awesome day/night!

~Author