Chapter 9

"I can't believe it, poor Anga" Ono said shaking his head sadly. 

Kion had told the Night Pride (Kion's) about what Anga had told him.

"You mean  she never bothered to tell us?" Fuli said in disbelief shaking her head, she too was upset but also annoyed that her friend didn't tell her.

"Fuli, she just found out yesterday." Kion reminded her. He knew it wasn't Anga's fault. She had the right to keep things a secret if she wanted to.

"How dare they!" Bunga shouted in anger. "I say we avenge for her!" He continued, letting his friends know how upset he was. The rest of the Night Pride starting talking and yelling, barely any animal could understand what they were saying. But what was clear was that they were mad, very mad. 

"Guys..." Kion said, but his attempt to stop them was weak.

"Yes! AVENGE! KILL THEM ALL!" Fuli agreed. Shouting out words that Kion never thought the cheetah would say. The rest of the Night Pride joined in screaming that they should avenge for Anga. 

"Guys!" Kion started again, but his voice was drowned out by others. Now Kion was beginning to lose patience. Something he had never done before (I mean yeah he did it on the trip to the Tree of Life but this is like he lost patience without the scar)

"GUYS ENOUGH!!!" Kion yelled. When the Night Pride heard his voice, they immediately looked at him in surprise. Bunga even silently wondered if Kion's scar was starting to play up again (Lol). None of them had ever seen Kion lose patience (without the scar).

"Avengement is not what Anga needs!" Kion continued. He lowered the volume of his voice, but not a lot. Kion's voice was still pretty loud, comparing to how he usually speaks.

"How do you think Anga feels?! How would you feel if your friends were talking about avenging and killing when you're trying to mourn for the people you love the most?!" Kion exclaimed

"Anga needs time!" Kion yelled at them.

"Be supportive and help her! Don't talk about things that you shouldn't even be doing!" Kion's voice cut through everyone in the Night Pride. There was still shock in the air. Having Kion yell at them like that. It made them feel guilty of course but it also hurt them.

Kion looked at his friends, looking down at the ground in guilt and sadness. Then Kion realised what he had done.

"I'm sorry." He quickly said. "I just was angry and-"

"Kion it's okay. It's our fault." Fuli said sadly smiling

"Yeah, we didn't realise what we were saying." Besthe said, still looking at the ground. Bunga and Ono nodded, they too were also looking at the floor.

"No no! How could you say that?!" Kion exclaimed. "It's my fault for yelling at you! Don't blame yourself!" Kion frantically said.

There was silence for a moment until Ono spoke up

"Why don't we  go see Anga. Our patrol is basically done." He said quietly. The rest of the NIght Pride (except Kion) nodded. Kion looked at Ono and said softly

"That sounds like a great idea." 

Well...... I'M BACK!!! Sorry I couldn't update, sorry it was short and sorry that this is so bad also thanks for 1706 reads and 26 votes!!!! Thanks for understanindg that I was unable to update last Wednesday, Thursday and Friday! I'll update soon! In my free time! Thanks so much again for reading my story! And thank you so much filiothelionIamNameTagFBI_Iransakarias17JoshuaCrawford3Zentrikz andRacer_101 for commenting on my story! I really enjoyed reading your nice comments and helping me correct my story :) Thanks you guys and everyone who is reading/or read my story!!!

-Meloetta867