•42•

"So how was your night with Tom?" Elouise asks.
"It was great" I smile.
"It must have been, I mean wow! That limp!" She says and I slap her arm.
"Shhh!" I say, not wanting our parents to hear.
"So is he the real deal? Or just a pass time?" She asks. People really can't see why I don't like her? Because she asks questions like this.
"No. I love him. He loves me. We're endgame." I say.
"It's a little soon to assume that, have you done the cheat test?" She asks.
"Cheat test? I don't know what you're talking about?" I ask.
"The cheat test, you pay some random to flirt with your boyfriend when you're not around to see if he will cheat" she shrugs.
Wow.. she really has no self esteem does she?
"I'm not doing that" I laugh. "That's terrible"
"Well if they pass, they never have to know you tested them!" She says.
"Believe me Elouise, Toms not a cheater, and I don't need to pay someone to find that out."
I go up to my room. Nikki invited me over to bake with her for Dom's birthday tomorrow. Even though I have my huge show tomorrow this will be a good distraction for tonight and a way to say happy birthday without being here tomorrow, not that I think they'll mind, as they pushed all the boys to come to my show. They probably want their alone time.
"Hello?" I call out as I walk in.
"In here" Nikki calls me into the kitchen. "How'd your first prom go? Toms been out like a light since you guys got home"
Napping? Tom doesn't nap. Hah. I tired him out that much?
"It was great, we probably ate too much and danced too hard but makes for great memories" I smile.
"I am under strict instructions to not overwork you before your big show tomorrow" she laughs.
Well... if anyone overworked me it was Tom so..
"Believe me, I could use the distraction, plus I'd love to be able to help contribute something to Dom's birthday" I say.
"Great well, he loves this cake that's a pain in the bum to make. Maybe I could get you started on the ganache and chopping strawberries"
Being in the kitchen with Nikki is very relaxing. Normally I feel she'd have Harry help her, but I think she wants to bond with me more. I don't mind, I enjoy her company. Besides, Harry is already an amazing cook, I need the extra learning.
"Mmm what smells good?" Tom asks walking into the kitchen, not seeing me as he sticks his finger into the batter, Nikki quickly swatting him away.
"Thomas! Don't do that!" She scolds.
My boyfriend is so cute in his matching flannel pajamas. I've never seen him so cozy. When he's with me he normally is just in underwear.
"Ooo is it the strawberry cake?" He asks.
"Yes, now go bug your girlfriend. At least she doesn't have to live with you" Nikki says.
"What-" Toms head whips to my side of the kitchen and sees me.
"Look at you in your jammies" I tease.
"Thanks for the warning mum" Tom frowns at Nikki as he makes his way over to me, kissing my forehead.
"I think you look handsome in your blue flannels" Nikki comments.
"You look very cuddleable" I grin.
"Cuddleable?" He laughs.
"If you make fun of my words I'll make fun of your jammies" I warn.
"I love your words" he says, kissing me quickly.
"Hey!" I groan as he manages to dip his finger in my chocolate ganache.
"A little grainy" he says.
"Fuck off" I mutter in a whisper to him.
"Add more cream and turn the heat down, that's the trick" Nikki calls over to me.
I do as she says, and grab a spoon to save myself from having to yell at Tom for using his finger again.
"Try it" I say, scooping a bit and handing him the spoon.
"Delicious" he smiles, setting the spoon down. "But it's taste so much better off of you" he whispers.
I give him a "stop it" look and he laughs.
"Whatever secrets are being spilled over there, I don't want to know" Nikki says. "Tom go get dressed you and the twins are going to buy new outfits for Elle's show tomorrow."
"Why? Don't you just wear jeans?" Tom asks.
"To a fashion show? Are you dumb? I didn't raise you to be dumb Thomas!" Nikki says and I can't help but laugh.
"So we both have to dress nice, but she gets paid to do it? No fair" Tom fake pouts.
"You don't have to do it on a stage though" I say.
"Well yeah cause I'm not as hot as you" he shrugs. "Have fun, see you later"
Tom leaves the kitchen and heads up to his bedroom.
"He really likes you, almost an unhealthy amount" Nikki comments as she mixes my ganache up, pouring it into a bowl. "I have no doubt in my head that you will be my daughter in law one day"
Her daughter in law? She is for sure Tom and I will get married? She has that much faith in us?
I guess I always just live in the moment, I don't wonder about my future, or weather or not Tom and I will get married. She already has though, she's thought about it and decided on it.
"Sorry I don't mean to be so blunt, you just feel like family already" she says.
"No worries, I already do feel apart of this family, and I can only think how honored I'd feel if I got to be apart of you all the rest of my life." I smile.
___
"Holy shit what if I fall? I might fall Baylee!" I groan as I sit on video chat with my friend.
"You won't fall! Have you ever fallen on a runway before?" She asks.
"Yes! I was six and the beauty pageant was rough. Someone had just done an act with a lot of glitter, it got slippery!"
"That won't happen tomorrow, no glitter." She states.
"Jesus you were doing beauty pageants when you were six?" Tom asks from across the room.
"Yes" I nod.
"Our kid isn't doing anything like that until they're at least ten" he says nonchalantly, turning to hang up his outfit for tomorrow.
Baylee shoots me a wide eyed look and I laugh.
"No Baylee! I'm not pregnant!" I scold her.
Baylee gives me a bit more of a pep talk before getting off the phone.
"Do you hear that?" Tom asks.
"What?" I ask.
He waves me over to the door frame where he has his ear pressed up to it. Why is my boyfriend like this.
I walk over and listen. Oh. My. God.
"Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow?" Harry asks.
"Definitely" I hear bec respond, footsteps walking away.
"Holy shit!" I whisper yell.
"Harry finally got laid!" Tom laughs.
"You don't know thats what happened!" I scold.
"Elle, Harry has been in his bedroom for at least an hour and we had no clue Bec was even here" he says.
"We didn't hear anything though?" I say.
"Except for his suspiciously loud tv" he says, eyebrows raised.
"Harry got laid!" I giggle.
"Yo Harry!" Tom calls.
Jesus Christ what is he going to do to his poor brother.
"What?" Harry gets to the door, his hair awfully messy, I hold back my laugh.
"Was that Bec I just heard leaving?" He asks.
"Yeah" Harry nods.
"What was she doing here? Had no clue" he says. Stop playing games Holland, tease him already if that's what you're gunna do.
"We watched a movie" Harry shrugs.
"You fucking pussy you wouldn't tell me you fucked her?!" Tom laughs.
"What?! How did you know! I basically blasted the movie!" Harry exclaims and I can't help the giggle that escapes me.
"Word of advise mate, save it for when no ones home. It's a lot more enjoyable" Tom says.
"I am not talking about this with you" Harry shakes his head, quickly leaving the room.
"What a Div" Tom laughs.
"You're wrong though" I say.
"About what sweetheart?" He asks, continuing to go through his things for tomorrow.
"I think sex is much more fun when I'm struggling to be quiet for you" I say, walking over to him.
"You like when I cover your mouth? Make sure my family doesn't find out how loud you can be?" He asks, his hand gripping in my hair.
"Mhmm" I hum as he places soft kisses down my jaw, his hand reaching over and locking the door.