021

"Jeongin's here?"

"What?"

Nayeon froze at Jinyoung's question. How did he know?

"I followed you. I saw you talking to him."

She went to her bed and sat next to him. "I didn't know he was here. He's with Seungmin."

Jinyoung sighed. "Things that can't be avoided. He's friends with your brother." he sat and looked at her. "I'm sorry for being so jealous."

She smiled. "It's fine. But he's a kid, Jinyoung."

He shrugged. "Kid or not still have a capability to take you away from me." and they both laughed.

"No one can do it."

"Of course." he leaned forward and planted soft kisses on her lips that turned into deep and intimate one.

His hand went into her waist while his other hand cupped her face, pulling her closer and making the kiss deeper.

"You ready?"

They both chuckled at his question before their lips met again as they both sway with their own rhythm.

"Waaah! Jeongin! You're so unfair!" Felix exclaimed at him.

"You losing to him doesn't mean he's unfair." Seungmin said while chewing with his food.

"Tsk." Felix jumped on the bed and crossed his arms.

"Rules first. Since you lose, it's my turn now." Seungmin grabbed the console at Felix's hand and sat next to Jeongin.

Felix groaned. "We can't even play together. Let's invite Jisung."

"He's probably with his girlfriend right now." Seungmin said. His attention went into Jeongin. "You alright mate?"

Jeongin took a quick glance at him. "Yeah. Why?"

Seugmin shrugged. "You seem quiet. It's odd to see you like that while playing."

"I'm just too focused on this game." he scoffed.

But Seungmin just shrugged again.

"How about the others?" Felix asked again.

"I bet they're too busy with their own life." Seungmin said.

Felix just groaned again and rolled on the bed.

"Is he okay?" Jeongin asked.

"He's just want to play all day." Seungmin shook his head in disbelief.

"I have an idea!" Felix shouted.

Seungmin sighed. "What is it now?"

"How about we invite noona's boyfriend to play with us?"

Jeongin halted for a second. "I don't think---"

"I don't think he's into video games." Seungmin said in low voice. "Just give it up, Felix."

Felix crammed himself between Jeongin and Seungmin. "Really? He don't play video games? He's so lame then."

"Who says I don't?"

The three jumped in surprise as they utter profanities under their breath.

Jinyoung just smirked at them while his body's leaning on the wall. "I think you guys left the door ajar. And then I overheard your conversation. Sorry."

"N-no.. I-I'm sorry.." Felix stuttered, adoring his figure at the same time.

Jinyoung just flashed a boyish smile. "You must be Felix."