84 data

they're now back in Korea, jordan felt devastated that she couldnt even find her brother so she finally listened to her guts and took anastasia assumption to test.

"hi collin, remember that one big favour you asked me to do when we were in the agency and you said one day, you'll pay back the favour if i asked you too?",jordan was on the phone.

"yes xander...and if its spy stuff im not doing it, i quit that shit years back",collin replied.

"ok just hear me out, i just need you to get some groceries, like some tomatoes, asparagus ,eggs, yeast, olive oil, nuts and graham crackers"

groceries is a code word for data or informations.
the first letter of the groceries named after that will spell out the specific person or things you want information on.

"i told you...im not-?",collin got interrupted by jordan.

"i know! but just this once okay! im lazy to go out, im seriously begging you and you said you will payback anything",jordan was desperate at this point.

"fine ill wait for you at my house after im done with getting the groceries,ill text you the address cause i moved houses ",collin gave in and helped.

"thank you so much collin!",jordan was filled with joy.

there was still one week left to the break so they would still have time to relax. jordan couldnt even rest, she used all the time trying to find her brother.

she changed out of her pajamas and head out. on the way out, she bumped into johnny. "where you heading?",he asked.

"im going to meet my friend...do you want anything?",she offered. johnny shooked his head and they both parted ways.

as soon as jordan reached collin's place, she hurriedly went in and bombarded her with questions.

"okay i know you are furious and curious but relax",collin laughed.

they straight away got into the data and jordan scoffed because her assumption is finally confirmed.

"are you free right now? ill treat you for this",jordan said. collin shook her head, "i have to pick up my son",she smiled.

"wait what!?",jordan nagged at how collin didnt tell her at all. "my sister and brother in law died few years back so im taking care of her son and so little damian made a decision to call me mummy",collin explained tearing up abit.

jordan followed collin to go pick up her son and persuaded her to get dinner which collin finally agreed to.

jordan smiled, feeling a little satisfaction because she finally found her brother but weirdly, theres a little bit of anger fuming in her. she knew what to do exactly to release that.