Chapter Eleven

"Beautiful," Louis whispers, placing the clippers onto the coffee table. "I can see your eyes clearer now... So pretty."

Harry's bottom lip continues to wobble. He looks down at all the hair that was gone, his curly locks were no longer apart of him.

The younger boy stands up and shakes his head, tears beginning to fall. "I-I'm sorry, I'm going to go lay down..."

Louis gives him a short nod, stepping forward to pull him in for a hug. "Okay, I'll clean up, yeah? I'll come to check on you soon."

Harry nods and pulls away from Louis. "Thanks, Lou. Thank you for all of this. I wouldn't be able to do it without you."

Louis watches as Harry walks away. He wishes he could make the boy better...

He does as he said he would and cleans up for Harry. He grabs him a glass of water and walks up to his room.

Louis knocks on the door softly and we he recieves no answer, he pushes it open carefully.

Harry is fast asleep, soft breaths falling from his parted lips. Louis walks towards him and sits the glass of water on the side table.

"Sweet dreams, love." He presses a kiss to his forehead and sends a message to Harry's phone, telling him he has left to go home and for Harry to text him when he wakes up.