32| SCREAM

Primrose woke up in the dark. Her heart started to beat faster and she desperately tried to stand up but an immense pain stopped her. She couldn't use her legs, it felt like they were on fire.

The more she tried, the more hurt she got. She screamed out and tears streamed down her face. Above all the pain, she was scared of the dark. She hated the dark.

"Look who's awake", a voice chuckled from the darkness.

The lights went on and she felt blinded. She looked down to her lap and tried to adjust to the light. When she looked up, she saw Alpha Felix leaning against a wall.

He was a handsome man. She could recognise Celeste in him but that made her feel sick. Her cousin was a completely different person than this monster she had to call her father.

"You have your mothers eyes", he grabbed her chin forcefully.

She cried out and tried to push him off but had no strength. He smirked softly before glaring at her. He pushed her hard against the wall and she felt her ribs crack.

"Sadly, you look to much like your father", he spat.

Tears streamed down her face at a faster speed. She felt her wolf trying to heal her but it wasn't easy. She was weakened as well. How long had she even been in this place? What is this place?

"Where am I?", she questioned.

He had his back turned to her. She watched how he walked towards the cell gate. His footsteps echoing.

"My pack",

That was all he said before walking out and leaving her there. She hugged herself tightly and sobbed, just praying her family was coming for her.

/:/:/:/./:/:/:/:

Celeste POV:

I've never been inside of the Felix Pack before. It had an eerie and chilling feeling to it. Most of their houses seemed abounded, I knew that most people had escaped the Pack. Their Alpha was a lunatic so you can only guess why they left.

Yet this was the last place where my mother had lived. She grew up in this Pack, fell in love and had me. I felt like it was disrespectful of me to fight on this ground, because this was still a part of me.

This was my ground just as much as it belong to Elijah or even my father. My aunt once explained me that the Moon Goddess selects the rank you will have in your life before you are even conceived. I was bound to be his daughter and legacy even before he was born.

Still I had to fight today. My father would keep hurting the people I cared about. I had to put a stop to him. No more victims.

"I want you to stay close to me", Edward told me, looking ahead at all the Warriors of the Felix pack.

There were a lot but that didn't scare me. Primrose was in trouble and that fuelled me with rage. I had dreamt about her getting hurt and now it was becoming a reality. I couldn't let that happen.

"Celeste", he grabbed my hand when I didn't reply.

"I'm sorry but I just want to-",

"You don't have to do that alone. We're a team, remember?", he assured me.

I nodded and kissed him. Who knew this might be the last time I would be able to do that?

/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:

Third person PoV:

The cell door bursted open and startled Primrose. Alpha Felix marched inside and grabbed her by her hair. She cried out in pain and got dragged out by him. The hallway was wide and she realised she was in the dungeons.

Each pack had those for misbehaving pack members or criminals. He threw her on the ground and she could hear his heavy breathing. He was on the verge of shifting.

"What are we going to do with her?", A man demanded.

"Shut up, Weston", Felix snapped around his Beta.

The man went silent and Primrose sat up to look around. Her eyes fell on Elijah. He was silent. She begged with her eyes for him to help her but he didn't reply.

"We're going to kill her", Felix explained finally.

Primrose got up to her feet and tried to run. Weston pushed her to the ground and held her down. She started to scream as loudly as she could, she moved wildly.

"Why don't you scream for you daddy, huh? He's here", Felix chuckled amused as he took a silver blade out of his pocket.

The mention of her father made her cry even harder. She wanted him more than ever and regretted being such a difficult child. She loved her parents more than words could describe. She felt like she never expressed that to them and now she never could.

"Scream!", Felix raged against her and held the blade against her throat.

She did. Louder than she had ever screamed in her life. The blade got deeper into her ski and she was waiting for him to just finish it. But nothing happened.

"You're not going to kill her",

Elijah had pushed his father of her and kicked Weston in his face. He quickly grabbed her off the floor and hurried towards the exit. He smashed open the door and when they got confronted with the scene outside, he fell to his knees.

A huge battle had enfolded in front of them. Wolves were fighting wildly and some even remained in their human state. It was wild and savage.

"We have to hurry", Primrose urged Elijah to stand up.

He didn't. He hadn't fallen down because of the shock. He had fallen down because he got hit.

With a silver blade.

"You're next", Felix crept up from behind her and planted another blade right into her heart.

She fell to the ground. Dead.

The battle froze and a loud wolf cry was heard. The cry of a parent who had just lost their pup.

Primrose Staros was dead.