Ch. 24 🖤 VISITING HIS PARENTS 🖤

(Mina's POV)

I was deep in thougts while showering when I finally noticed that I forgot to bring my clothes with me. Wrapping the towel around my body, I opened the bathroom's door to get inside my room.

"Here you go." He was there, on my bed playing with Vivi.

He looked at me and then at my clothes resting on the couch. "Ah!!!! Get out of my room!!!! *HENTAI!!! " I screamed.

He simply left the room, making an expression which extremely annoyed me. An expression that said, 'You're completely hopeless'.

I sighed feeling as the most stupid person in world. I took my clothes and went inside the bathroom to change. "That shocked me. I'm so embarrassed..."

____

Still feeling embarrassed about earlier, I ate my lunch in silence, not even daring to glance at his side. "You know, you should be careful about that. What if someone else saw you there in my place?" He started giving me a lecture.

I looked up from my plate. "Sorry, I will be careful next time but... who else would see me here in my room?" I asked.

"What if my hyungs had come accidentally in your room? You didn't even lock the door and not to mention, the curtains weren't even down. This is really careless, Stupid Girl. " He now rolled his eyes.

"I will be careful from now on. I'm extremely sorry, Sehun-ssi." I said bowing my head.

"Fine, you should be thankful that it was just me." He said smiling. "After you're done eating, we are going somewhere." He told.

"Where?" I asked but he didn't tell me anything.

"I'll be waiting outside." He said and walked away.

____

"Hey, where is Vivi?" I asked him and he gestured towards his car. I looked inside to see Vivi already sitting in the backseat.

"Where are we-" I tried to ask again but he just put his finger on my lips making me nervous.

I decided to let it be. I was sitting in the backseat with Vivi so I played with it during the whole ride. After a long drive, he stopped in front of a huge mansion like house. I took Vivi in my hands and stepped out of the car.

"Come on." He said and led me inside.

"I'm home! Mom! Dad!"

Wait, what? Mom? Dad? It's his parents' house!? 

A beautiful lady with red eyes and pale white skin came as I watched her hugging him.

"Oh my goodness! So you are the one. You're so beautiful." She said, looking at me and hugged me while I suddenly felt this familiar feeling.

"This is my mom." He said but I was still amazed about the fact that his mother actually looked like a young girl. Sehun reacted to my priceless expression with a chuckle saying, "That's how we vampires are!"

 Sehun reacted to my priceless expression with a chuckle saying, "That's how we vampires are!"

Sehun introduced me to his father as well and he was same like his mother, looking so young.

"Come on, stop thinking about it now. It's just that, we vampires don't age anymore." He whispered to me when he saw me being lost in thoughts.

"They don't look like your parents but more like your friends." I whispered back and he just chuckled at my answer.

"I'll make something for you to eat, okay?" His mom said as I offered my help to her. We both went to prepare in the kitchen. 

"Sehun told me about your parents. It must have been hard for you." She suddenly said. "You know, you're just like my daughter. I would be happy to have a daughter like you." She smiled.

"Really? Does that mean I can hug you?" I asked and she nodded with a warm smile.

I hugged her, feeling the motherly warmth. How much I had cried for being loved by my mother. Thinking of the past, I could not help but cry in her embrace.

As she was comforting me while I sobbed, Sehun came interrupting our bonding time.

____

"Why the hell the weather became so worse? It's too windy." I said to him while I struggled to get inside the house as we just returned from his parents' place.

"Mina, stop blaming the weather or you will get divine retribution." Sehun joked but I didn't see it as a joke, infact my mouth was shut immediately. I stopped complaining and quickly dashed to my room.

I laid on the bed finally, while Vivi went to stay with Sehun, in his room. The wind was getting stronger. Then the lights went out and everything became dark.

I couldn't handle it anymore so I walked out of my room. Since I wasn't able to see anything, I struggled to find his room and unfortunately, I hurt my foot with something sharp. It started to hurt but still, I didn't stop and tried to find him.

"Ah!" I bumped into something and fell down on the floor.

"Are you okay?" I heard his voice then but I couldn't see him anywhere because of the dark.

"Where are you? I can't see." I told.

"I'm here." I could finally see him who had his phone's flashlight on.

"Why did you leave me alone in this crazy storm! I hate storms and I hurt my foot too!" I whined being on the verge of tears.

"I'm sorry, let's go to my room and treat your wound, okay?" He said and helped me up but I stumbled because of the pain.

"You are such a baby really..." He then gave me his phone to hold while he carried me to his room.

While he was examining my wound, something about him seemed off as he just stared at my wound with his eyes wide.

"Blood..."

~•~

A/N

Vote and Comment!

By the way, 'hentai' means pervert. You can most easily find this word in anime.

💜💜💜