◆6

Sicheng walked into the 20 year Old's office, letter in hand addressed to Jeno from the government

"What?" Jeno asked blankly at the interruption, currently signing a mass of paperwork. He rubbed his temple in stress as the work was never ending.

The older boy left the letter on the desk and silently left as screams of pain howled through the mansion.
"Who is it?" Jeno asked with furrowed brows.

"Chenle, he was on duty when he got shot- Kun is tending to his wounds."
Jeno nodded and clenched his jaw, grabbing another form to fill due to the injuries.

The leader sighed, leaning back on his chair, lonesome in the dark dull room.
His eyes flickered to the letter on the side and betrudgingly, he grabbed it and began to open it.

Lee Jeno, Leader of Silver Bullets- Cerulean.

It has come to our attention that you have been refusing to attend Neo school. We have specifically opened it for children, teenagers who are involved in criminal activities.

We understand your forces are at large but you cannot refuse anymore- we expect you to join the school before the end of the month or Silver Bullets will henceforth be terminated.

We know you value your people a lot and we have given many warnings but this is the last one.

The address and contact details are below.

We hope to see you, Huang Renjun, Na Jaemin and Zhong Chenle soon.

"Fuck!" Jeno hissed out, throwing the letter blindly away as he had no other option.

The government had tried to cease all gang behaviour but ultimately had no affect, so they had opened a school for all Gangs/ Mafias to attend- the children of course.

It seemed pathetic and a deathtrap but if any chaos broke out, the gangs would be exterminated and the children sent off to orphanages.

They had to leave the bad blood outside.

Jeno despised it, running a hand through his dark hair and tugging at the roots in debate.
He had to go otherwise his gang would be no more.

It couldn't be that bad right?

Wrong