The One With A Ritual

The moment we captured Elena and called Rebekah to explain everything I went to find Nik while Elijah went to find Salvatore brothers and make a deal for Elena's life.
We figured out that Esther is probably channeling power from the Bennet witches and the connection had to be broken, which means that the Bennet witches had to die.

I walked inside of the Mystic Grill, horrible place by the way, and searched for my husband and brother in law. 
''Nik...'' I said walking up to them once I spotted them sitting on the bar.
''Love... Is there something wrong?'' he stood up, taking my hands in his .
''Thea...you look....worried?'' Kol stood up as well.
''Esther...she wants to kill us all.'' I said.
''What are you saying Althea?'' Klaus took me by the hand and started walking towards the exit of the grill, Kol walking after us but Nik stopped him. ''Stay here.'' he commanded and Kol wanted to protest but I gave him a soft smile ''Watch out for Alaric. And take care.'' I tell him and he nodded, going back inside.

''What is going on Althea?'' Klaus asked once we exited the bar. 
''Elijah and I found out...Gosh...'' I started shaking because for the first time in forever I felt scared.
''Love...calm down. Tell me what's going on.'' he hugged me.

I took a deep breath and explained everything to him, running a hand through my hair.
''You are telling me that my mother wants to kill me?'' he puts his hands on my shoulders.
''Not just you Nik...All of us.'' I say quietly.

He laughs ironically, turning away from me. ''Nik...'' I suddenly said. Putting a hand on my chest. I started to breath heavily, feeling the greatest pain in my life. ''Nik...'' I fall to my knees ''Kol...they daggered Kol.'' I said, passing out.

----------------------

Few moments later I woke up in the alley near Mystic Grill. I watched as my husband tried to attack the older Salvatore but Elijah stopped him last minute.
''Leave him! We still need them, Niklaus.'' he yelled as I stood up, dusting my clothes off. 

Elijah walked down the stairs, holding the phone in his hand ''You tell me where the witches are or I'll have my sister kill Elena right now.'' he threatened.
''You told me we had until after nine.'' the older Salvatore complained, looking at the clock tower.
''I'm sure Rebekah will be more than happy to start her work early.'' I said with a small smirk.

-------------------------

We walked to the woods where supposedly the ritual was supposed to happen.
''My sons, come forward.'' Esther said once we approached the rings of fire that surrounded her.
''Stay beside me, mother.'' Finn said , protecting her and I just laughed ironically walking in between Nik and Kol.
''It's okay. They can't enter.'' she says as she enters the pentagram. Kol tries to come in but the fire became bigger and he was driven back.
''That's lovely. We're stuck out here, while the favorite son plays sacrificial lamb. How pathetic you are, Finn.'' Kol mocked Finn, walking around.
''Be quiet, Kol. Your brother knows virtue you cannot even imagine.'' Esther defends Finn.
''Whatever you think of us, killing your own children will be an atrocity.'' Elijah said, standing still.
''My only regret is that I did not let you die a thousand years ago.'' she said quietly.
''My only regret is not killing you properly thousand years ago.'' I walked closer, looking her in the eye.
Before she could say anything Nik walked in front of me,shielding me from her sight ''Enough. All this talk is boring me. End this now, Mother, or I'll send you back to Hell.'' he threatened.
''For a thousand years, I've been forced to watch you. Felt the pain of every victim, suffered while you shed blood. Even you, Elijah, with your claim to nobility, you're no better. All of you. You're a curse on this Earth. Stretched out over generations. If you've come to plead for your life, I'm sorry, you've wasted your time.'' she said but in the next moment fire started to die out. 

''No sisters! Don't abandon me!'' she yelled as the fire started to get bigger. Nik hugged me close to him so he could protect me from the fire, and in few seconds everything was gone. Esther and Finn as well.

------------------