Chapter 14

Yo ✌🏼

Third Person POV

(Y/N): "Now then, let the games begin"

Sirzech: "What happened."

(Y/N): "Gasper's power was force-activated making it go out of control and freeze everyone present in this room currently. I had anticipated this so I had Issei help Gasper control his abilities while also allowing them to bond. So, Ossei and Rias, you two will go save Koneko and Gasper."

Rias: "You knew this would happen?"

(Y/N): "The leaders of the Factions are gathering in one place. It's the perfect chance for someone who wants to overthrow them."

Michael: "Now that he said it, it does seem like the perfect chance to try to overthrow us, but who?"

(Y/N): "That's what I'm getting to, the culprit is most likely someone who was in line of the throne but due to recent events caused them to lose it, so that takes out the fallen, leaving the angels and devils."

Sirzech: "You're saying someone from the Devils or Angels is the culprit?"

(Y/N): "I am, and since the Devils suffered the most by losing all of their leaders, the culprit is most likely from your side, now then, Sirzech was already in line of his throne so that takes him out leaving only the throne of the Leviathan."

Serafall: "Someone who was supposed to be a leviathan is attacking us?"

(Y/N): "That is the most likely option, yes. But we don't know that yet so I suggest that you all go in pairs. Which pairs? I don't care."

Serafall: "What'll you be doing?"

(Y/N): "Vali and I will take care of the magicians outside."

(Y/N): "Alright then, everyone knows what to do?"

Everyone: "Yes!"

(Y/N): "Good, now go!"

Everyone dispersed leaving only Vali, (Y/N) and an unconscious Est.

Vali: "What are we going to do about her?" *points at Est*

(Y/N): "We're leaving her here."

Vali: "Why tho? Won't the magicians get her?"

(Y/N): "Don't worry, the moment they wake her up from what she calls her 'daydream nap', is the moment she goes 'Omae wa mou shinderu' on them."

Vali: "Huh?"

(Y/N): "It means they'll die if they wake her up." *sighs* *muttering* "Honestly kids these days, don't even know what's culture anymore."

Vali: "Okay~ How about we go take care of those magicians?"

(Y/N): "Alright, hey Vali?"

Vali: "Hmm?"

(Y/N): "You wanna compete?"

Vali: "What do you mean?"

(Y/N): "Let's see who gets the most kills."

Vali: *smirks* "You're on!"

Vali then materialises his armor around him then he holds (Y/N)'s shoulder.

(Y/N): "Hmm? What do you want?"

Albion: "DIVIDE"

(Y/N): "Oi! That's cheating!"

Vali: "All's fair in war!" *flies away*