The Man Behind The Man (BoyxBoy) (August Alsina Fan Fic)

***August's POV***

It Was my Little Man's Birthday Party today and...I felt Something Was Missing...or Someone....

I Sighed and just looked at the kids and Adults having fun...chatting and kids running around....I looked at Adam and I could actually See that he Wasn't Having a Good time, guess he Was Missing Jamar just as much as I was....

I went over and Sat beside him on the Swings....that I had bought him...

"What's Wrong Adam?"

"I miss Papa so much...Daddy..."

Damn...I hate seeing this little guy like This....why did I have to go and break our happy home....

Guilt was all that I felt right Now....I didn't think that one night of messing around could affect us this badly...

"Listen....Adam...papa is living his life right now....okay.."

"But why can't he be here with us...I want my Papa..."

He stood up and ran away....screaming....I immediatly ran after him...and Saw Mama Holloway...already holding him...he was crying and Screaming For Jamar....

After mama Holloway Finally Calmed him down....I took him from her....and just held him tight....

"Thanks Mama Holloway"

I said Sincerely....

"Its okay Baby...I get how he feels...but I haven't heard From Jamar in a While...I hope everything is Oka..."

"Paaaapaaaaaaaa"

I heard Adam Shriek...he wiggled out of My Arms and ran towards the Driveway....

I turned around and God...it was like I saw an Angel Standing there....it was Like he had an Actual Halo around His Head....

Jamar....

Wow he was looking so freaking Good....all the Guys Was checking him out....even with their Wives standing around....

I saw he had a beater on and his muscles were growing a bit but not too buff...man he is looking so freaking Fine...I had to pick my mouth off the ground...oh no here he Comes....

Fuck....relax August...

"Hey August..."

"Hey Jay"

He hugged me...I swore I melted on the inside....I put my arms around him....and closed my Eyes and inhaled his Sweet Scent...he smelled Like Raspberry....and Cream....

Damn....Jamar...I missed you....I thought to myself...