I miss you

"Husband, wake up. You will be late for work." Julius smiles at he carress Charles face.

"Urgh...H-huh?"

"Hmm? Are you still hurting?"

"....no. This is pain out of love." Charles sit up and scoop Julius in his arm and push him to bed kissing his lips and his neck.

"You...Ah.. Stop. Hahah. Hey, stop. You have to go to work."

"Right. Oh I remember. I might come home late. Yesterday I ditch work."

"What? Why? Oh...Is it because of me?"

"Everything is because of you." Charles stands up and pull Julius to his arms.
"It hurts Julius.My lower back is killing me." Sweats are forming in his face.

Julius wipes his forehead with his hand and kiss Charles lips.
"Endure My Handsome Husband. It is your fault for not buying enough lubricant....pfftt."

Charles face blushes.
"Tonight?"

Julius face reddened but he nods.
"I'll buy it for you. If...If you can handle it then we do it. If you can't... we won't force it."

"I can! I can handle anything."

"You. Think of your own body. Are you really okay? Can you really go to work? I shouldn't have do you until midnight."

"What are you talking about? That is the fifth most important day of my life, I mean night"

Julius looks at the serious Charles and forcefully push him away.

"Our first night is the fifth?" He angrily look at him.

"Are you mad?"

"Well, lets see. My husband thinks our first night is the 5th most important of his life. Of course I'm mad! I know its just a lip service but can't you try to make me feel your most important person? You idiot!"
Julius angrily look away.

"First is when I saw you that day. Second is when you put cream on my butt. Third is when we ate with dad. Fourth is when you let me kiss you. If you are not my everything. I don't know what else." Charles shyly laughs.

Julius flushed red and jokingly slaps Charles cheek.
"Smooth talker. Hurry. I cook breakfast."

"Oh. Is this the sixth day?"

"Shut up! Stop counting. It'll make you look like a fool."

"Hmmm? My wife. You are so beautiful."

"Tsk. Stop kissing. The servants are...you...hmm...umh."

---

"Hey Kid. Good job ditching us yesterday. Are you ready for our revenge?" Taylor smiles and smacks Charles back.

Charles wants to cough blood but he endure the pain with sheer will power.

His lower back is painful but the memory last night makes it all worth it.

"Sir, you called?"

"Come here." Eric said and open the door behind him.
He didn't know there's a bed in this place.

"Sir, I am married."

Eric pushes him to the bed.

"Sleep for a little while. I see you frowning and slouching alot. You are not effective this way."

"Oh. I'm sorry. I don't need to rest. I can handle---"

"Stay. Don't worry. No one will misunderstand even if they found you sleeping in my bed."