[18]

It's been a few days since the party and Alena still haven't been feeling one hundred percent, whatever they put in her drink really messed her up. Yesterday I took her to the Doctors who ran some blood tests testing for any drugs that might be in her system, so we're waiting for the results. 

I make my way to the end of the hall and knock softly on her dorm room door. A moment later Bex opens the door "Come in, she's asleep." she whispers 

I make my way in and close the door quietly behind me. She's laying on the couch with a blanket over the top of her, and I notice she's starting to get some colour back in her cheeks once more. 

I sit down on the edge of the couch and press my lips to her forehead, my hand resting gently on her arm. She slowly opens her eyes and looks up at me giving me a soft smile 

"Hey" 

"Hey" I smile back at her "How are you feeling?"

"Better, how long have you been here?" 

"Just before you opened your eyes."

Bex makes her way back into the room and smiles at us "You two are so cute." she gushes and grabs her bag from the chair. "I have to get to class, but call me if you need anything at all." 

"We'll be fine." Alena replies as she snuggles into me 

"If you're not, I'm one phone call away okay?" she smiles 

"Okay," Alena nods and sits up. 

Bex exits the room, closing the door behind her and I turn my attention back to Alena once again. 

"Aren't you going to get in trouble for missing so many classes?" 

"Franco has been calling me in, telling them he's dad." I laugh softly "It's only been a couple of days, we'll catch up."

"In that case thank-you for taking care of me, I apprentice it." 

"I'll always take care of you Tereso." I place my hand on her cheek stroking it softly 

She stares at me for a moment, her green eyes locked on mine before she edges closer and pressed her lips to mine. As her tongue swipes my bottom lip, I cave and open my mouth, kissing her as I pull her into my lap, her tongue swirling around mine.

She moves her lips from mine to the side of my jaw and down to my neck. I place my hands on her hips and pull her closer. "Tesoro we don't have to do this." I moan

"I want to." she purrs in my ear and pulls back removing her top, before moving in close kissing me hard. As she kisses me she unbuttons the buttons on my shirt, opening it and running her hand down my body. 

As we continue to kiss, I remove her bra, and she unbuttons my jeans. She adjusts her body sitting slightly up and removes her pants, leaving her now only in her panties. She runs her hands back down my body and I ajust my body helping her remove my jeans. She begins kissing my neck once more as she removes my briefs. "One second." she purrs in my ear and stands up making her way to Bexleys side of the room and opens the drawer pulling out a condom. 

She makes her way back to me and rips it open with her teeth before getting back on top of me, rocking her hips against mine, getting me even harder than I already was. She reaches her hands down and places it over my hard length. 

"You don't have to be so gentle with me all the time, I'm not fragile," she assures me as she lowers herself down onto me and begins to ride to me slowly. 

I've always been into rough sex, when it comes to a one night stand, I'm all about that, but I don't have feelings for those girls and I never have to see him again, with Alena it's different she's my girlfriend I don't want to hurt her or push her into something she doesn't want to do so I'm always very reserved when it comes to our sex.