》19

Do people even read this

Hana sighed, wiping down the tables at the café with eyes burning from the lack of sleep

Not watching where she was going, the girl spun around with exhaustion seeping into her skin- unfortunate when her body collided with another.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry!" She exclaimed horrified, her body pressed against his and she looked up at him with wide eyes.

Though he sported a nice smile and honey brown eyes that fell to hers.
"It's okay darling, don't worry about it."

Hana's cheeks tinted red through her embarrassment and she felt the male help her back to steadiness on her feet.

The girl bowed- apologizing again.
"I'm really sorry!"
He had a sparkle in his eye, amusingly looking down at the younger girl.

"It's okay don't worry."
"Can I get you anything?" She asked suddenly, hurrying over to the counter, waiting for his order.

The boy hummed and leaned against it with his hands on the side, bangs over his eyes.

"Yeah, your number?" He had a boyish smile on his lips, tilted head and Hana almost choked on air right then and there.

"Uh, I-"
"Too straightforward? Ah I'm sorry, I thought girls liked it." He laughed at himself and shook his head.

"I'm Chansung, you?"

"I'm Hana."

He nodded in acknowledgement, smiling at her sweetly with the aura of genuineness spreading off of him.

"Pretty name for a pretty girl." He spoke, watching as her cheeks reddened, leaving her speechless.

"I'll see you later Hana." He waved to her as he left the café, the girl stunned.

" He waved to her as he left the café, the girl stunned