Ch. 25 🖤 THE TRIO 🖤

(Sehun's POV)

"Blood..." I said in daze.

"What's wrong?" She pulled me out of my daze with a concerned look.

I have to control myself. I've been through this before too so it shouldn't be a big deal.

"Nothing." I told and treated her wound carefully. Just when I finished treating it, I was pushed back a little by her who had jumped into my arms without giving any warning, making me surprised.

"Thu-Thunder... Isn't it too loud?" She said with a shaky voice.

I smiled before carrying her to my bed and stayed by her side during the whole night. "You're right. The storm sure is crazy this time."

"Vivi..." She pulled the little white dog close to her and made it sleep with her in her embrace while she was in mine.

I smiled at the adorable sight. Both of them were sleeping soundly which made me want to kiss them so I kissed the top of their heads and continued to watch over them.

____

(Mina's POV)

The first thing I saw when I woke up was him. It surprised me that his eyes were closed.

Is he sleeping? Vampires don't sleep, right?

Now that I think about it, he was amazingly handsome. So perfect, so sharp. His hands were still wrapped around me. I was literally staring at him when he suddenly opened his eyes, making me startled and embarrassed.

"You must really like me if you're staring at me like that." He said playfully while I struggled to get out of his grip.

"No." I managed to get out of his strong grip and was successful in fleeing away.

____

I was in my room when Vivi came and curled up on the bed, looking quite sleepy.

"Still feeling sleepy?" I asked, receiving a cute yawn as a response from the cute Vivi

____

(Sehun's POV)

"Are you sure, hyung? Will it be really fine?" I asked on the line.

"Don't worry. If you are worried about Kai and Baekhyun, then let me tell you that I have already taken care of them." I could feel Suho hyung smirking on the other side of the line.

As expected from the leader.

Suho hyung invited me and Mina to his place for dinner as he thought that it would be better if they get to know each other properly. But I was definitely worried about Kai hyung mostly.

"And what about them?" I asked.

"Uh... The only one I'm worried about is... Kris." He said.

____