|23| downing several shots

Jungkook view

Jungkook scoffed and got up. He went and sat next to taehyung.

"get your own food." he grunted at seri whilst pulling taehyung closer to his side.

She laughed it off awkwardly and then noticed jungkooks arm around taehyung. "so he's your boyfriend?" she asked. "he's cute." she said dryly.

Jungkook hummed in reply, possessively holding taehyung tighter. "im sorry for snapping at you earlier baby, i was just-"

"kookie are you coming to the party tonight?" seri butt in rudely. Taehyungs hopeful face from knowing the fact that jungkook wasnt mad at him turned sad yet again on hearing seri call jungkook by the nickname he made.

"dont call me that." jungkook growled warningly, leaning forward in a threatening stance. Taehyung looked at him worriedly and held his hand, telling him it was okay.

Immediatley jungkook relaxed, placing a soft kiss to taehyungs forehead to which seri scoffed at.

"you're coming to the party right?" jungkook asked taehyung.

The boy nodded. "with you?" he asked unsurely, his teeth nibbling onto his bottom lip as he looked at jungkook with wide eyes.

"of course beautiful." jungkook smiled.

"and me!" seri rushed in to say. "im also going." she chuckled.

The boys just looked at her, and then carried on eating.

---

AT THE PARTY

Taehyung view

"jiminie have you seen jungkook?" taehyung asked a partying jimin who was having way too much fun.

"i think he got pulled away by seri when he was getting a drink." jimin said before laughing loudly and went to dance. Taehyung sighed when he was left alone. His brows furrowed and a shaky breath left his lips as tears threatened to fall.

As soon as they arrived at the party everything was okay. Jungkook was with taehyung the whole time, refusing to leave his side but that was until seri appeared and joined in on their conversation, annoying the both of them.

Then jungkook said he was leaving for a drink but hadnt come back after forty minutes, worrying taehyung. The younger boy trusted jungkook with his whole heart, he just didnt trust seri at all. Taehyung wasnt oblivious to all the flirty comments she had been directing towards jungkook.

He made his way over to the kitchen in hopes to find jungkook there at the bar. Hed be happy if jungkook was literally there downing several cans of alcohol, just as long as the boy wasnt with seri.

Though his brows furrowed when his boyfriend wasnt in sight. He knew he wasnt in the kitchen or sitting area which means he was probably outside- getting some fresh air. Yes, fresh air.

Taehyung tried very hard to convince himself.

He stepped outside onto the patio, curious eyes wandering around until they spotted what he was looking for. he stepped closer to the deck chair,where jungkook was sat and his face morphed into one of shock and betrayal at the sight before him.

Jungkook view

After forcefully pushing seri off his arm, jungkook went outside and sat on the deck chair, wanting some fresh air to cool down. He ran a hand through his hair frustratedly wanting to just get rid of seri altogether.

He closed his eyes briefly letting out a long breath. When he opened them he was met with the horrifying sight of seri smiling down at him. Immediately jungkook groaned. "get lost seri. I mean it." he growled out in a menacing tone which made seri shiver.

"but jungkook, I just wanna talk." she pouted, acting cute.

"i've been holding off wanting to yell at you the whole day- get lost. Now." jungkook seethed through gritted teeth.

Seri rolled her eyes, finding jungkook impossible to flirt with. She was about to walk away before she spotted taehyung looking around in the corner of her eye. She smirked, turning around towards jungkook again who had his eyes closed thinking seri had gone.

When she knew taehyung was looking, seri latched herself onto jungkook so she was on top of him on the deck chair. She closed her eyes and went to kiss jungkook on the lips, bringing his hands to lay on her hips.

Jungkook furrowed his brows and Immediately opened his eyes in shock and confusion. Before he could push seri off, his eyes locked with taehyungs and he didnt fail to notice how the boy had tears running down his face and a hand covering his mouth.

When taehyung ran away, jungkook threw seri off him. He was beyond angry and that was definitely shown through his body. His hands were clenched into fists, jaw was clenched, features in a scowl.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" jungkook roared loudly making seri flinch.

Jungkook didnt want to look at her anymore, his mind only on taehyung. He quickly ran inside and saw jimin come up to him, stopping him from going to taehyung.

Jimin took note of how jungkook was raging.

"get out of my way park." jungkook growled lowly, heavy breaths escaping his lips.

Jungkook tried to shove jimin away who held his ground. "you cant talk to taehyung like this jungkook! Look at you, you're practically burning with anger, that'll only upset taehyung even more!" jimin yelled.

On hearing taehyung becoming even more upset, jungkook calmed down slowly although his face still showed pure rage. Jimin let out a relieved sigh, letting go of the older.

"i know it wasnt your fault. But you cant talk to taehyung right now- he's too upset." jimin explained.

Jungkook nodded his head. "okay. i wont." he muttered. "has he left already?"

"yeah, with yeosang and-" jimin stopped midway, biting his lip nervously.

"what?"

"w-with jisung too."

Jungkook cursed loudly, bringing his head into his hands. "Jimin he's going to fucking hate me-"

"i know jungkook, but you just have to explain okay?" jimin looked at him sadly.

After all, jungkook did promise jisung he'd never hurt taehyung.

/////////////////\\\\\\\\\\

How are you liking the taekook moments so far?