twelve.

❐❐❐❖❏❏❏
•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

"where is the paper i have to sign?"

you raised your brows at the random sentence you were greeted with when you opened the door, "wow, okay," you huffed, turning your head, "no: hi? hello? i really enjoyed hanging out with you last night?"

yes, after that friday, you two had hung out almost every night, one of those times being last night.

you guys just dont get to read that part because the majority of this story takes place at midoriya's front door—

todoroki blinked, "i thought we had already discussed this last night, while texting."

"ugh, nevermind!" you waved your hands, deciding to give up the topic. "anyways, what paper are you talking about?"

"when i delivered pizzas with you last friday, the people all had something to sign. how come you dont make me sign anything?"

you shrugged, "it's just a copy of their receipt so they can keep the bag. notice how i always gave them a bag? i never gave a bag to you cause i took out the box to steal the pizza, so i just dont give you one now. there's no reason for you to sign anything."

"oh... well, now i want a bag."

you snorted, "why? and why do you wanna sign the receipt so bad?"

wait— todoroki just looked conflicted fot a second. you blinked, tilting your head.

the canadian flag for a boy shook his head with a sigh, "midoriya is always talking about wanting a pizza bag. it's stupid and i want him to stop. so bring me the bag."

you chuckled, "whatever, i'll bring you the bag next time, here." you smiled, doing the regular exchange; pizza box for the money.

"good."

"alright, tight schedule, i'll see you later!" you called, beginning to turn around.

"wait, y/n." todoroki said, the door cracked so you only saw part of his face as he told you, "i enjoyed our time last night."

he closed the door before you could say anything. you shook your head with a smile, the boy just got weirder every friday.

"did you do it yet, todoroki?" the entire dekusquad hopped toward the peppermint boy in excitement, midoriya being the most anxious.

todoroki shook his head. "no. she didn't give me anything to sign. but next week i will. i have it planned, i'll write 'i like you.'"

"that's so you." ochaco giggled, hopping back to the blanket area with tsu.

"you've got this, todoroki!" midoriya said with a large smile. "and if you don't, i'll take matters into my own hands!"

"no, i've got it." todoroki, looked up a little. "now that i understand, everything seems easy... i'll be able to tell her next friday."

———

seems like a little
confession is comimg vv soon!

uwu ty for reading!
pls take my uwus ily