Y/n: THE GANG'S BACK TOGETHER

"..."

"..."

"..."

"TOGA!!!!!! TWICE!!!!!!!" You exclaimed, an unhealthy amount of tears ejaculating from your eyes.

"Y/N-CHAN!!!" The two exclaimed, crushing you in a threeway hug.

"I missed you so much!!!!" Toga exclaimed.

"I HATE BEING A GOOD PERSON!!!!" You yelled in pain.

"SO DO WE!!!!!"
After the tears(and orgy) was over, you all separated, sweaty and sticky.

"So... why are you two here?" You asked.

"We joined the Yakuza," Toga replied. Your brow raised.

"Shigaraki... agreed to work with another villain organization?"

"Well, not totally," Twice replied.

"Do I even want to know?"

"You're a hero! So we, unfortunately, cannot tell you anything!" Twice said again. You blinked at him.

"Okay, but--"
Your psychic abilities activated when you felt an oncoming threat.

"... balls."
Large tentacles of stone, rock, and dirt(the holy trinity) burst through the wall and encased you three.

"WOAHHH IT'S LIKE I'M INSIDE OF THE ROCK'S STOMACH!!"

"DWAYNE JOHNSON ISN'T A REAL ROCK!!" Twice yelled.

"... WHO THE FUCK IS DWAYNE JOHNSON?!?!?!"
You looked around, sipping the scalding tea from the cup that miraculously appeared in your hand.

"Hm..." You adjusted your monocle. "How to beat this..." You flipped through your Quirk101 book.

"Where did that come from?" Twice asked.

"Don't ask," Toga said.

"Hmmm..." You blew bubbles out from your pipe.

"Where does she get stuff like this?!?!"

"I told you don't ask."
You jumped around, avoiding being crushed.

"Oh well." You closed the book and got rid of any evidence that you were being classy. "Empty yeet bitch, THIS!!!!!!!!" You threw a can of RedBull into the hole where Irinaka was hiding. The can smashed against his face and distracted him long enough that Midoriya came and Full Cowled the area around him, exposing him. The rocks suddenly stopped moving and he began to fall.

"Sorry, Yakuza!" Twice called, "I think we'll do what we want after all!"

"YOU'VE BEEN EXPOSED SIR!!!!" You exclaimed, jumping up to him and kicking him away from you all.

"See you later, Y/n!!" Toga exclaimed.

"BYE MURDER-WIFE, LOVE YOU!!!" You called back.

"The League of Villains?!" Midoriya gasped.

"Catch him!" Nighteye exclaimed.

"BUT I JUST KICKED HIM AWAY!!!!"

"JUST DO IT!!!"

"WHY IS YOUR SHIRT OPEN?!?!?!?"

"JUST FOCUS ON THE MISSION!!!!"

"FINE STOP YELLING AT ME!!!!!!!!!!" You caught him in midair and body slammed him onto the ground.

"That wasn't necessary," Aizawa said.

"Oh... sorry." You looked up at where Twice and Toga were and saw they were gone.