⤫1.57

The ear piercing scream, almost a howl of pain cut through the air as the wings were both ripped from her back

He was covered in her blood, his white pure angel wings tainted by her death and she gasped when he smiled angelically before attaching his mouth to her neck.

He bit her.

Chaerin jolted up, gasping on her cries and she hadn't realised the figure in her room.

He was sat there on the edge of her bed, his eyes looking at her in concern yet his hand was on her thigh to bring her back to reality.

She was shaken up, breathing heavily and blinking away the image on her mind.

"Jisung." She cried out, utterly scared as she threw her arms around his torso, burying her head in his chest as she cried.

"It's only a dream love, it isn't real." He whispered, stroking her hair and the girl's body shook at the horrible imagery.

"I-i'm scared sung." She admitted, the fear racking at her chest and she began crying all over again.

"I'm here love, I'll protect you."

"B-but, he said-"
"Who?" Jisung asked when she sat up with tear stained cheeks and trembling lip.

"J-jeno, He said he c-can turn me into an Angel-"
"What?" Jisung exclaimed in pure rage, his tone dark and angry, making the girl flinch.

"I-i'm sorry, it wasn't my idea he just-" she was clearly distraught and Jisung kicked himself for scaring her.

"No, no. I'm not angry at you, I'm sorry." He apologized, bringing her head back to his chest as he has clenched.

"Don't worry about him okay?"
"... is it true if he rips my wings off I'll turn human?"

There was a pause at the other side.
"Yes,"
Chaerin closed her eyes, wanting to savour the moment for ever in his embrace.
"So if he bit me I would turn into a full Angel?"

"He can't. He's an Angel-"
"Jisung what if we really die?"

Chaerin didn't know what to say, her stomach churning and she wanted to hide until it was all over.

"But what about us..."
Jisung was silent as she asked the question, pulling away from him to look at his reaction.

"What if he rips my wings off and makes me human?"

He shook his head.
"I don't know."

Chaerin was confused, torn. Would that mean they would no longer become soulmates?

 Would that mean they would no longer become soulmates?

Jeno man what's gotten into you

Smh 🤦🏻‍♀️