Chapter 2 ~ Unexpected .

Adriana P.O.V ~ L.A 305 Club 📍

I watched as people Dance,Sing and drink,I then got interrupted by Talisa.

Talisa-Boss want to see you. *Says with attitude and walks away*

I then rolled my eyes and Made my way into Clifford office,I then seen him smoking a backwood with his shades on with a girl on his lap.made my way over to his desk and crossed my arms and looked at him.

Adriana-Yes

Clifford-So lil Durk is throwing a birthday bash for his brother and he picked out some girls who he want there to pass out drinks and you were chosen as one,I don't know how but you were.

Girl-I don't know how either *Chuckles*

I was about to say something but I caught myself,But I was shock that Durk picked me.

Adriana-So When is this Party?

Clifford-Tomorrow at 9:56,He want Y'all to come early so y'all can already be there.

Adriana-Is Jayda going to be there?

Clifford-Yes but if she doesn't do good,Then she's out.

Adriana-I promise she will be good

Clifford-Good,Now get out.

I then walked out And went into the back and sat down and got on my phone.I went to Durk Instagram And I decided to lurk on there,I then looked through a few pictures he posted And tap on his Instagram story that said "Dthang Birthday tomorrow,Already know some bad bitches finna be there @Otfdthang😂🥳" .I seen the door open which was Jayda,I hurried up and put my phone up and she sat beside me with a smile on her face.

Jayda-So did Clifford tell you? *Takes of heels*

Adriana-Yes he did and I'm nervous as hell.

Jayda-Girl don't be,You gone have Me plus you shouldn't be nervous you already met Durk *Smirks*

Adriana-True but i just feel like he gone try something slick with me,I hope he don't think I'm just one of them fuck or duck hoes.

Jayda-Nah that's Gone be Talisa

We then laughed,As we Got our last laugh out,Talisa came in with her friend Jasmin which was hoe too.Me and Jasmine actually fought before but once we fought she never really talked slick shit around me cause she know what's up.

Talisa-So y'all going to Dthang Birthday bash?*Looking at Jayda and Adriana*

Jayda-Mhm *Taking off Makeup*

Jasmin-I just hope y'all do y'all best or Somebody will be getting they check cut or lose they job *Smirks at Jayda and Adriana*

They then look us up and down laughing,And walks away.

Jayda-It's funny how they think they so cute but they walking around looking the some fake ass city girls *Laughs*

Adriana-*Laughs* I was just think that same shit.

As me and Jayda was talking,Clifford walked in which got all the girls attention.

Clifford-So girls Plans change,So you will meet here and a limo will be here about 8:58 and you will leave at 9:59.

We shook our head or said okay.

Jayda-Imma see you later babes. *Grabs bag*

Adriana-Drive safe.

I then put on my black oversized shirt on with grey shorts with my Gucci slides,I then made my way out the building I then got in my car and headed to the graveyard.

About 10 mins I arrived,I then stopped the car I then took a deep breath and got out the car and I turned my flashlight on my phone on so I can see where I'm going.I then made my way to my Dad grave,I then looked down at it which just made me break down and cry.I then Kneeled down and looked at his grave with a smile.

Adriana-Hey daddy,I know your probably mad at me cause I haven't visit you lately..But I'm sorry I've been busy,I'm just trying to get my stuff together so I can Be happy Again every since you got killed I haven't been myself so has mama but I know you would me to do better but daddy it's just too hard. *Crying* but daddy I'm still going to make you proud no matter way because you were my Bestfriend but daddy it's getting late and imma see you later. *Wipe tears and stands up* I love you daddy.

I then got back in my car and headed out,As I was driving I started playing "She don't ~ Ella Mai ( ft .Ty dollar sign)" Just to put me in the mood.

She ain't got the recipe
No comparison,No she don't..She don't

I sing as the beat blasted through my speakers,I then stopped at a red light I then started dancing a little which a white women beside me looked over at me crazy,I then bucked at her and she drove fast as the green light came on.I then drove thinking about tomorrow night.

"I just hope everything goes fine" .

Opinions 💭~

Vote🖤 ~

Share💯 |

{My thinking Cap working 😂😂💡} .