38: Midoriya's Sister Part Two (Lemon)

I wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who has read, commented and voted on this oneshot collection, you all have no idea how much this means to me. I've reached 20K reads and that's honestly more then I ever expected, so thank you. This one is in commemoration of reaching that many reads, so I hope you all enjoy it!

Warning! As a lemon, this one includes sexual content basically from the start, and it's also a part two as made obvious by the title, so I'd recommend you read part one first! I'm also admittedly quite nervous about posting this one as I don't think it's as good as my others but I hit a little bit of a writers block whilst writing it - I hope it's okay!

Quirk: Telekinesis

- Todoroki's POV -

(y/n) and I had been together for three months now, and had managed to keep it hidden from Midoriya well. It helped that she had her own apartment, so I was mainly over at hers and as long as Midoriya didn't see the messages from her on my phone, then we were safe. It's fair to say those messages aren't ones a brother should know his sister had been sending.

It was the weekend once again and instead of spending it on the campus in the dorm rooms, I decided to head over to my girlfriends with a box of chocolates. "Hey Sho," she said sweetly when she opened the door, letting me in and pulling me in for a kiss which I happily reciprocated.

"Hey, you alright?" I asked and she nodded with a bright smile.

"Definitely, you brought chocolates over after all," she beamed, looking down at the box in my hand. Her addiction to chocolate made me chuckle, and we got ourselves settled on her sofa after sticking a film on. I held onto her tightly, loving her warmth against my body and it wasn't long before there was warmth on my lips too. We began making out passionately, the film in the background being paused as she clambered on top of me, laying me down on the sofa. She straddled my waist as our tongues battled against each others in a fight for dominance.

She played her trick card and began rubbing her crotch against my already erect member making me groan, her quickly able to take dominance which she definitely did. I ran my hands through her hair softly, pushing her further onto my lips before she patted my arm signalling for us to stop for a second. "Shoto, I've been thinking..."

"Is this a good 'I've been thinking' or a bad 'I've been thinking'," I asked carefully.

"It all depends on whether you want to do it or not," she said and I raised my eyebrows, intrigued. "Well, I was wondering if you... if you wanted to make a film? Of us?"

"A film?" I asked, not sure what she was getting at. "Of us?"

She slowly ran her hands down my torso, ending up on my erection as she gently palmed it. "Yes, a film." It then clicked.

"Y-you want to film us having sex?" I asked, utterly surprised and nodded timidly. One thing I loved about this girl was how daring she was.

"We don't have to- mmph!" She moaned as I pulled her back onto my lips, ferociously kissing her. "Mm- Sho!"

"Yes, let's do it," I groaned, my lips now attacking her neck.

"Alright, give me a second," she said cheekily, standing up quickly. "Draw the curtains and take your shirt off."

"Yes ma'am," I smirked and she ran off. I did as I was told, and five minutes later she came back with a camera, a tripod and a soft looking sheet, not to mention the fact she was now wearing lingerie. "You look incredible," I said, staring at her. She smirked and returned the compliment before she set up the equipment. She laid the rug down, angled the camera, then hit play. "(y/n)," I mumbled.