14

Chapter Fourteen| Eden

"It's okay, Eden. It's just a date with Theo." I whisper to myself as I stand in the shower. "No need to pan—SHIT!" I jump when I feel Theo step in behind me.

"Hi." He whispers gently and I spin around to face him.

"Hi." I whisper back.

He leans down to bury his wet face on my shoulder. I moan when he starts to place sloppy kisses on my neck and then gasp when he starts to kiss his way down my body. "Theo." I lean my head back.

"I want to taste you. Can I, small?" He looks up at me with innocent eyes and I nod my head. He smirks and lifts my leg on to his shoulder so he can get better access.

"Oh shit!" I grab hold of his hair as he buries his face into my pussy. "Theo!" I whimper in pleasure as he does magical things with his tongue.

I feel my legs start to shake and I try to push his head away but he resists and only buries his head further. "I-I c-can't.....too much." I breathe out but Theo seems like he is enjoying it too much.

I can feel my orgasm starting to build, so I clutch on tighter to Theo's wet curls.

"I'm close, Theo." He hums and the vibrations from his throat tip me over the edge. He has to tighten his hold on my thighs so I don't slip, my heavy pants fill the bathroom. Theo continues to kiss my sensitive clit, so I really do have to push his head away. I laugh when he looks up at me with a small pout and then he licks his plump lips.

"More." He tries to push his face forward but I push it back.

"Theo, get up." I laugh and he stands to his full height, looking down at me with a big smile. I have to grab onto his large biceps because my legs now feel like Jelly.

"You taste so good, small." He looks down at me with dilated eyes. "I want to do it again." He reaches his hand down and brushes his fingers against me.

"Theo, we need to get ready for our date." I pull his large hand away and wrap his arms around my waist. "Kiss?" I close my eyes and pout my lips.

He doesn't hesitate to lay a hard kiss on my lips.  I rub my hands up and down his muscled back and moan into his mouth. "Cuddle?" He wraps his large arms around my body and buries his face in the crook of my neck.

We stand in each others embrace for about five minutes before we start to clean each other.

Once we're done I step out of the shower, handing Theo a towel and wrapping my own around my body.

I wipe the condensation from the mirror and start to do my facial routine.

And when I say try.

I try to, but Theo keeps touching me everywhere. I turn around and rub soap on his face, giggling as he squeezes his eyes shut.

"Small!" He whines, making me laugh harder.

When we are done in the bathroom we walk into our bedroom and start getting dressed. I pull my outfit out the wardrobe and smirk.

I want to make Theo sweat.

"Have you packed your overnight bag?" I look over my shoulder and spot Theo standing in his boxers, looking at his suit laying on the bed.

"Hmmm." He gives me a quick look and then looks back to the suit.

I've booked a hotel for us to stay at, Theo was so excited when I told him what I had planned. The hotel has a really nice restaurant which I think he will like.