Chapter 12

Omorfía (silena) P.O.V

Télos was Percy? Seemed so impossible. But Percy was always one for impossibles. Being the daughter of Aphrodite, I could sense no love on him for Annabeth or anybody. Perhaps a little brotherly love towards Eagle, but that's all. After Nico left, and we made him swear on the River Styx to not tell our identities, I gathered the team, or army, whatever it is called, to my room after curfew. We had had dinner at planet Chaos before we left. "Oi! Don't lie on my bed. Only Charlie can." I told Luke. He fake pouted, and I rolled my eyes.

"Anyway, just now on the ship, before I was rudely interrupted by you,"I glared at Luke,"I said I didn't feel any love for anybody on Télos." "Well, you were screaming!" He whisper-shouted. Charlie smiled.

"But yeah. I have never seen Percy as 'scary' before. That glare he gave us was downright scary."

"Well he is Percy--"

"But Percy never reads!" Charlie whisper-shouted. Luke shrugged.

"What do you think could change him so much?" Zoë asked. "Maybe it's Eagle." Luke said, wiggling his eyebrows. "Nope. Only brotherly love from him to her," I said. He fake pouted, again.

"I heard he was captured by Order, the enemy, for a few months." Jazzy said. A few months?! "I don't think so... I mean, Percy has a strong will." Bianca said. She jumped onto my bed. She had become so much happier after she saw Nico.

"How did you know who he is?" I ask. "When he picked us for this team, Chaos said he should tell at least one person in the army his real identity. If you guys doubt me, we can go check it out." Luke said.

"Nahh! Count me out. I don't wanna face his stupid scary glares." Charlie said. "Come on Charlie. Don't be a wet blanket. Besides, I'm with you." He softened a bit. "Okay.. Fine!" He sighed. I silently cheered in my heart. Point one for Silena! We took the lift--we may be soldiers or whatever, but we're lazy.

We reached Eagle and Télos' level with a ding. Luke led us to the room on the right side of the corridor. He opened the door and walked into it, not bothering about the questioning glances I sent him. That was rude, I said in his head. One of the perks of working for Chaos is that we can speak in each other's mind. Cool right?

Well he wouldn't answer if we knocked, he retorted. I shrugged and cocked my head to the side, showing that I agreed with his thoughts.

There was once I knocked but he didn't answer. I thought he was in the toilet or something, but he wasn't. And I didn't know. I ended up waiting for five hours behind those door. From that day on, I never knocked on his door again. He said in all of our minds. We all chuckled.

Sitting on his bed was Télos with his hood up. He was reading. He felt our presence and looked up at us through his hood. When he noticed it was us, he started glaring. Luckily for Luke and Charlie, they managed to look away in time. Bianca, Zoë, Jazzy and I, on the other hand, were caught in his glare. I started panicking at his glare. It was as terrifying and as patronizing as a drakon's glare. My muscles felt like they have been stiffened and I couldn't move. Luke cleared his throat and he tore his gaze away from us. I felt my bones relax as I was able to move again. I breathed heavily. I looked at Charlie and saw that he was studiously looking at the ground. I looked at the other girls and saw that they were in the same condition as I was in. That glare was, and is, terrifying.

"Are you Percy?" Zoë asked after getting over her shock. He turned to look at her. I thought it would be a glare again, but it was a questioning gaze. "Are you Percy Jackson?" Zoë asked again. A silence fell upon our group. I felt like my voice couldn't work. Luke cleared his throat. "I told them." He sat up properly and placed the book he was holding onto the table next to his bed.

He flicked his hood back revealing his trademarked messy and dissheveled hair. His eyes were gorgeous. There were tiny-- and I mean tiny-- white dots like stars and were swirling with dark blue and purple. Funny. When he was glaring at us, I could swear his eyes were a golden colour and they looked like they were a cat's, making the glare even scarier than it should be. The saddest difference were the dark bags around his eyes and the hollow cheeks. He was no longer tan like before, but still, he looked like Percy.

Luckily every room in this cabin is sound proof-- even if the person was a centimetre close to the door, nothing can be heard. "Percy!!!!" I screeched. And then all of us dog-piled on him. He gasped. Then he started breathing heavily.

Then Eagle came in with a cup of tea. It smelt great. When she saw us dog pile Percy, she gasped. Her eyes widened, and she placed the cup of tea on the table beside Percy's bed. She ran to us and said, quite loudly for an introverted person,"Get off him!" She hugged him and slowly started singing. I saw that Percy's eyes were bright with tears. The tune she sang to had a calming effect.

Just close your eyes,

the sun is going down.

You'll be alright,

no one can hurt you know.

Come morning light.

You and I'll be save and sound.

Soon, Percy fell asleep with his head lolling on Eagle's shoulder. She gently placed his head onto the pillow. Then she looked at us. "We need to talk." She faced us and gestured for us to follow her. We walked to the Chaos' training arena to talk--no one would know we would go there to talk. On the way, nobody spoke. But I was sure there was one thing on everyone's mind. What happened to Percy?

-----------------------____________---
A/N sorry. I'm so confused. Help me!!!!! I have no idea on whether to put Percy in the POVs or Télos...
Anyway, if you'd like to know, the song in the previous chapter and this chapter is Taylor Swift's Safe and sound. It's awesome. Go check it out!