32

(Y/N'S POV)

Oh my god.

OH MY GOD.

You try hard to calm your riled up nerves as you walk down the sidewalk towards the convenience store, the cool city air brushing against your heated cheeks.

He didn't want me to leave?

Why?

It isn't like he needed to do anything...

Why would he want me to stay?...

Well...Maki did cry when I tried to leave the first time...but she won't lay down for a nap for some reason...

When you enter the store you immediately go to the produce section and begin picking out ingredients, your eyes scanning over all of the fresh products.

I can't believe they all ate that huge stew...even if there's seven of them I made a lot to last a few days!

Oh well...I like cooking...and he likes my cooking...

You're suddenly snapped out of your thoughts when you feel a hand on your shoulder, a deep frightened gasp escaping your lips.

"Shh! It's me Y/N!"

"J-Jimin?..."

You look up into the dark colored glasses and see his mischievous glint in his eyes as he gazed down at you while he leans on the shelf in the isle.

"What are you doing here?"

"Heh? Oh...Yoongi didn't have any food...so I'm going to make something for dinner."

"He didn't come to work today though? I figured you would actually have a day off."

"Ah...well...my phone wasn't working so I never got his call or messages...so I ended up just staying because it upset Maki when I tried to leave."

"I see...so now you're cooking more food?"

"Well yeah...all he has in his cupboards are mashed potatoes and you all ate the stew I made him."

"Wait what?"

You look up at Jimin and try hard not to blush under his cocky gaze as he follows you down the aisles.

"Yeah...Yoongi said you all ate the stew yesterday so he doesn't have anything to eat..."

Jimin simply pushes his glasses up off his nose and snorts, his hands shoving into the pockets of his leather jacket.

"Is that so..."

He's odd...

"So your phone doesn't work?"

"Um...it's a bit of a long story but I'll get a new one very soon. It was just a misunderstanding."

"Ahhh, alright then. Well I'll see you later then, Jungkook gets uncomfortable without his banana milk."

"Okay...bye Jimin."

"See ya Y/N."

You watch Jimin make his way out of the store and into a black vehicle that looks exactly like Yoongi's, your gaze watching the car pull back onto the busy highway.

Why did he act so weird about the stew?

Was he embarrassed he ate that much?

He shouldn't be upset, it's good to eat a healthy meal!

After checking out and getting back out onto the street your face heats up again thinking of the way Yoongi looked at you before you left, his gaze almost seeming desperate.