VIII.

"I ain't eva been that type of nigga," Sean scoffed looking at me in all seriousness

"I ain't eva been that type of nigga," Sean scoffed looking at me in all seriousness. "You been fucking some weak ass niggas foreal mamas,"

I watched him pull a slice of pizza from the box and shook his head. "Dem niggas weak,"

"You weak," I joked and continued to pull my pizza apart. Sounds weird as hell but I eat everything in pieces, I make less messes that way.

He took me to this spot he had been going to since he was young. He'd been in New York his whole life, and was gone be my tour guide for the time being.

I vibed with him, on a personal level. He was cool and he ain't want nothing from me, I appreciated that.

It seemed like I wasn't girlfriend material to most of the niggas I encountered. Not trying to jump to other conclusions but he ain't give me that energy. He seemed calm, cool, and didn't give me the territorial vibe that Killa had.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I devoured the Hawaiian pizza, slapped harder than any other pizza. That pineapple and ham mixed with cheese and tomato sauce made my heart beat out my chest.

Sean wasn't a fan but I was gone change his mind. I heard him hum as he took the smallest bite, being dramatic as hell.

"Good ain't it?" I raised an eyebrow, just knowing he was gone love it. Cause I know I had mixed emotions about it, it was weird ass combo but I loved it.

"Eh," he he shrugged his shoulders. "It's aight, but Joe saved it,"

"Girl," I smacked my lips and wrinkled my nose up at him. "You tripping,"

"Ain't yo' girl, girl." He chuckled. And he had to like it, cause he kept eating it. He might've just been putting on a front. "You cute when you do that,"

"Do what?" I looked over to him with soft eyes, my heart felt like butterflies were released cause he called me cute.

"When you do yo' nose like that," he but down on lip and I just nodded my head, acknowledging it.

"This what you do? Bring girls out here for what?" I asked gazing around the hill that the car rested on. It was dark but the city lit up the view, it was relaxing to be honest.

"You the first girl I brought out here, thank you," he scoffed and gave me a cute little smile before looking away.

He probably says that all the time but here I go doubting the man. But what made me the first?

"Mhm," I hummed, I had a lot to figure out about him. He seemed too nice but I didn't mind it, I need something positive in this dry ass life.

"No foreal. This my spot when I got a lot on my mind. I ain't bring you out here on no funny shit," he raised his hands up in defense. "How you like working for Kilanté?"

"He's," I paused trying to think of a positive word to use but there were none to describe him. He was a dick. "Something,"

"Something?" He laughed. "He's cool once you get to know him, man is all about business,"

"That I do know. And can we not talk about him? I don't wanna think about him," I gritted my teeth.

"Oh yeah," he nodded his head in agreement. "So what made you move out here?"

Damn, now I have to come up with a lie. The truth just seems to be worse than whatever I decided to come up with.

"Wanted to see new things," I shrugged my shoulders briefly. "And then picked up that job with Kilanté,"

I struggled trying to say his name, seemed more forced and pushed out. Luckily for him he didn't really seem to know the difference.

"Shit, I'm glad you did." He said giving me the deep and seductive eyes making my vagina begin to throb.

He was the sexist chocolate thing walking this planet, other than Kilanté but I don't mind swapping niggas every once in a while. They were both fine and I had them both right where I wanted them.

Before our conversation could go any further I had felt my phone vibrating. I sighed and answered the call, I had to roll my eyes of course cause I know he was just being petty.

A billionaire who can have anything in the world, seemed to be obsessed with a girl with little to no income. What did he want with me other than being his charity case assistant?

"Hello, Kilanté," I said as a smirk crept up on my face and I could feel his energy through the phone. He was not happy at all.

"You need to get home, we gotta discuss some things," he spoke and my eyebrow just raised, what could we possibly talk about other than that kiss before I left.

"About?" I scoffed and looked over to Sean who seemed to just be in his own world as I took my call.

"He's not who he says he is. You need to get home, I'm trying to protect you," he spoke in a quick and low manner, I wasn't sure if I should take him serious or not.

"After all this time," I scoffed and blew in a whole new attitude. "I'm finna be on my way, you always fucking something up for me, I swear,"

"You'll thank me later sweetheart, I'm not worried," he chuckled and the call ended before I could get another word in.

"Everything good? You must need to go home huh?" He licked his lips and his happy lit up eyes went away.

"Yeah, I gotta get back to the house," I blew raspberries and played with the ends of my hair, I really needed a good trim or something.

"What a way to end our day huh?" He teased and I just tried to get a good look at him but nothing seemed off to me.

How bad could Sean be?