𝚜𝚒𝚡.

"You know I don't like him," Giselle rolled her eyes as she bounced down the steps and stuffed her hands into her grey Nike sweatshirt.

"This time wasn't my fault. Dad just picked us up from the gym, and I wasn't tryna stay in the house doing nothing. You ain't gotta come I just thought you wanted to at least get out the room," Gino shrugged his shoulders and threw the keys up in the air just to catch them.

"We finna bust a block," Gino looked at his daddy while he was in the middle of a business conversation with Antonio.

Kojo just waved him off and continued to talk. They were working on investing in some apartment complexes, they didn't need to move any drugs, they made enough money with the restaurant's and all the other businesses they started together.

"I'm sitting up front," Giselle spoke in an informing tone of voice. She didn't mind the backseat but riding with Gino? She had to sit up front, there was no reasoning behind it but that was always her preference.

"He already know," Gino shook his head and snickered, dropping his head as they walked out the front door.

Giselle already figured the energy in the car ride would be uncomfortable but she had her guard up. And Ewaki seemed to always be near when she needed him.

They approached the truck and jumped in like they were on their way to go fight crime, or save the city.  It was like Batman and Robin.

Just like their parents were best friends, so were they. But they were closer and had a bond like no other.

SK's, machine guns, it's two of us with four nines
Trippin' off no broke nigga, that fuck nigga get blowed down
Ridin' 'round with them sticks, nigga, these bitch niggas get rolled down
You wasn't never with the shit, nigga, we'll slide on 'em, they know it now (This is the sound)
Pull up with them poles, nigga froze and get shot down

The car was bumping Youngboy and Giselle automatically rolled her eyes. Knowing her best friend like the back of her hand, this was the type of music that in a way motivated him.

No he ain't ever toted a gun or ran up on somebody. But he felt like Youngboy told stories with his music and some shit he could actually relate to. Living as a black man in this world, he went through a lot even though it seemed like he had everything at the end of the day there was something missing.

He grabbed his phone and went to the playlist he had made for Giselle. She got a playlist made for him and she ain't have a car but she'd listen to it when she thought of him.

The next song that played was Summer Walker's CPR. And he knew what he was doing, this was one of her favorite songs.

"Make me feel alive, oh yeah," they sung in unison, Gino of course mocked her just like always. But Giselle sung this song with passion and so much that she didn't care about Romeo in the back seat.

Gino already gave him the run down on her, and if he said or did anything to her to hurt her feelings he would beat his ass. And that was coming from his mouth, he meant business when it came to his best friend.

"Start it over," Giselle shouted over the song and Gino nodded his head as they pulled off.

"Caught me at the right time baby, oh," Giselle sung, her vocals were there and she had this low monotoned voice when she sang. It was like this angelic voice, soft, and delicate.