Chapter 3 ~ Seeing You Again .

Adriana P.O.V ~ Adriana House📍

I was sleeping so peacefully when my phone started ringing,I then reached over and the caller ID read "Jayda Wayda 💓🤪".I then answered with my eyes barely open.

Jayda-Girl wake yo ass up!

Adriana-Oh shit *Looks at time* Thanks girl

Jayda-You real lucky you got me but anyways hurry up for Clifford take some more money out cho check.

Adriana-Bye Jayda. *Rolls eyes playfully*

I then ran to the bathroom and did my hygiene and I then put something comfortable and headed out the door.

I then locked my doors as I headed in the building,I then seen Alexis and we both waved at each other with a smile.I then went into the back and I seen most of the girls getting ready.

Jayda-Hurry up Adriana it's 8:10. *Hands her outfit*

I then took the outfit and went a changed,I then looked in the mirror to see My outfit was fitted me perfectly and my Curves but i just knew this wasn't the Adriana my dad wanted me to be or my mother.I then took a deep breath and fixed my black Short dress that stop to thighs and I took my bonnet off my head which my release my blue lace front.I then walked out to see Everybody looking at me.

Talisa-Damn she look good *Whispers to Jazmin*

Jazmin-Shorty okay.. *Looks back in mirror and doing makeup*

I then smirked and walked over to Jayda and sat down.

Jayda-Damn Durk gone keep his eyes on you all night. *Looks her up and down smiling*

Adriana-Girl please Durk ain't gon even lay one eye on me. *Chuckle*

We then seen Clifford walk in with a black Tuxedo with white air forces and he had waves in his head that look like they was drowning.

Clifford-Okay ladies,The limo is here and i want all you-

Us-Girls do good tonight because we are going to have a special guest.

Clifford-Yes but I don't want nobody fucking this up and if you do McDonald's is hiring down street,Understood.

Us-Yes sir

Clifford-Alright come on.

He then left and we all went finished up what we were doing and we all made it outside where it was a Long black limo,We all got into and it was nice and all but I really didn't give a fuck.About 35 minutes later we arrived at this big ass mansion,We then got out and all of us look at the house in amazement.

Talisa-Just Imagine Me and Durk in this house *Smiling at Jazmin*

Uh no.

Clifford-Okay ladies,Go do y'all thing.

We then headed to the door where Durk greeted us at,He then looked at me with smile I couldn't help but to put a smile on my face.

Jayda-*Whispers to Adriana* I told you girl *Smiling*

I then playfully hit her arm.

Durk-Hey ladies *Smiles at Us*

Us-Hey Durk

Durk-So as you girls should know Dthang is my brother and this is his 29th birthday,And I want this birthday to be perfect and I know he love bitches...my bad,females and I know y'all would be the perfect ones for his birthday so y'all come in.

He then walked in and we walked in behind him and he led us to the bar where it was stack with a lot of drinks that I didn't even know about.

Durk-This is Where the drinks will be and this is my bartender James and he will tell you the rest,But Clifford can I speak to Adriana.

Damn.

Clifford-My guest are you guests Mr.Durk *Smiles at him*

I then went with Durk into another room.

Durk-*Smiles* Damn you looking good tonight

Adriana-Thank you Durk *Smiles* but what's up.

Durk-Well see we will be at the top *Pointing to top* and you don't have to serve for the people that's coming only thing you have to do is Serve for the guys.

Adriana-The Guys!,How many we talking?

Durk-Well just a couple of my boys and my brother and I'll pay you 900 gran.

Damn that's a lot but I don't know should I take it.

Adriana-Durk that's too much and I-

Durk-No it's worth it Adriana And plus you don't have to be walking around all night long.

Adriana-I've been doing this shit forever but..I guess I can make it happen.

Durk-Thank you Shorty.

Adriana-Mhm

He then gave me a hug which I gave him a side hug,I then walked off and I could feel his eyes looking at my ass.I then smirked and looked walked back besides Jayda.

Jayda-So what happened?

Adriana-Well Durk want a Private Bottle girl,So I'll be at the top with him and a couple of his homeboys and his brother.

Jayda-Aww shit *Sticks tongue out laughing* You might be getting some durkio dick tonight.

Adriana-Girl Shut the fuck up *Laughs*

Not tonight but I will be getting sum 😏 .

Opinions 💭 |

Vote🖤 |

Share💯|