Chapter 126

There's this one comment that just irked my nerves🌚 like...
***
Saint Smith
8:15am, daylight
Hopping out of the shower, I tied my towel around my waist and admired myself in the mirror. I was fuckin sexy. Cass was lucky to have me man. No other nigga had nun on me for real.

Walking outta the bathroom, Cass was walking in and she was butt ass naked which caught me off guard.

"Mornin." She yawned, stretching out her arms.

"Damn ma." I smiled, smacking her ass.

"Boy..." She smiled back, looking me up and down.

I laughed, leaving the bathroom but before I could, she went ahead and squeezed my ass.

"You do too much bro!" I scolded.

"Says the nigga that smacked my ass so hard one time, it left a bruise." She laughed, getting into the shower and running the water.

"It was one time." I argued, rolling my eyes. "Plus you was suckin the soul outta nigga."

"Mmhm I remember. Your aggressive ass don't know your own strength." She laughed.

I smiled at her shaking my head and walking away.

"Meet me inna living room after this, aight?" I chuckled.

"Okay papa." I answered, closing the glass shower door.

After I left, I got dressed and prepared myself for the day. We had wedding rehearsals today and I wasn't gone lie, I was type nervous. I'd wrote down some vows last night for Cass while she was sleep and I wanted to make em perfect. I ain't know if she'd like em or hers might've been better. Had a nigga sweating.

Leaving my bedroom, I walked down the hall and into my living room. All the people from last night were still in my crib just standing around like my shit was an on-going party.

"This is some bullshit." I scoffed, making my way into the kitchen.

I poured myself some coffee from the coffee pot and took a few sips. It was a good start to my day because I barely got sleep last night tryna get nasty with Cass then dealing with them kids.

Sitting down at the kitchen island, I took sips of my coffee while scrolling through my Instagram feed. After a while of hanging out, Cassie finally met me in the kitchen holding the baby in her arms.

"I was looking for you in the living room, you weren't there." She slightly chuckled, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"My bad, I had forgot." I apologized, taking the baby from her.

I smiled at her.

"How you doin?" I asked the baby.

Kairi just stared at me as usual with big curious eyes

Kairi just stared at me as usual with big curious eyes. She made a couple noises, then eventually figured I was too boring for her and reached for Cassie again.