~Part 26~

Jimin and I were now sitting down on a bench in the park. There were only a few people so it was quiet and calm.

"I was kind of looking forward to it" Jimin suddenly spoke after us not saying anything to each other for a few minutes.

"what do you mean?" I asked and looked at him. He smirked, still looking infront of him and not at me. "Being the P.E. teacher and everything. I was gonna say so many cheesy lines and make you blush so badly, and you wouldn't be able to do anything about it because you have to respect your teacher" he continued looking at me with a smirk.

I chuckled. "you already said one"

Jimin's smirk transformed in a smile. "I did?"

"yeah, 'you have to respect your teacher' "

He then ran his fingers through his hair. "was it really that cheesy though?"

I turned my face away from blushing as I replied, "yeah I guess"

I then turned my head to look at Jimin again and asked, "did you tell your parents anything yet?"

He looked at me and replied, "yeah I told them the day after I got fired. They were angry, especially my dad but what happened, happened. Besides, me losing my job is nothing, your safety is. And you couldn't have that being around Garlsie everyday, every week. I'm just happy you left that school"

"thanks Jimin" I smiled. "can I ask you something?"

"sure, anything"

"If it wasn't for me accidently dropping my confession letters that day... would you have confessed?"

Jimin thought about it as he ran is fingers through his hair. "I never yet planned when I was gonna do it but I did plan on doing at some point. But to be honest, I did get really, really happy when I read the letter. I felt a good type of pain in my heart"

I blushed. "really?"

"of course really. I like you a lot Krua" his voice got softer at his last sentence. I blushed and turned away, my hand against my cheek. "I like you a lot too"

"Krua" Jimin said my name. I looked at him, my cheeks pink from blushing. "yeah?"

Placing his palm against my cheek, he drew my face closer. My eyelids closed the same moment as his, as I felt the touch of his lips on mine. I kissed him back of course.

It lasted for at least two seconds before we pulled away at the same time, but Jimin's palm was still holding onto my cheek and our foreheads were touching.

I then hid my face in his shoulder which led to him hugging me. Everytime the cold wind blew Jimin would rub my arms softly.

I began to feel a some-what physical discomfort during the hug because we were hugging on a park bench and our bodies were in a position that we will feel uncomfortable after a little while.

"I hope I'm not making your body feel uncomfortable" Jimin spoke. It was like he was reading my mind.

I didn't respond.

He then said, "here, rest your head on my shoulder instead" Jimin and I let go of each other then I rested my head on his shoulder as he put his arm around me, resting his head on mine.

It was quiet for most of the time but that made the moment even better. No words, just the sound of each other's calm breathing and the slightly cold wind that blew every minute or so.

We stayed together like that for a few more minutes until we eventually had to go home since it was getting late.

When Jimin and I arrived infront of my house, he gently held onto my shoulders and kissed me on my forehead. He said softly, "I had a really great time with you tonight. I'm already seeing our bright future together ahead of us"

I smiled. "I do too"

"you know what I was thinking.." Jimin then said as he ran his fingers through his hair. I answered, "what?"

"you said you had more confession letters"

"huh?" I acted confused.

"remember? The day I brought the letter you dropped that was meant for me? You said you had more... I'm interested to read them"

I shook my head quickly. "no, no, no, no, no. You already got one and that should be enough"

Jimin giggled, his head tilted a little bit as he stared at me with a smile on his face. "I just think it's cute that you were practicing to confess to me. Everything you do is cute"

Before I could react, Jimin asked, "what's that on your shirt?" I looked down at my shirt then I instantly felt Jimin lifted my chin up with his ponter finger. "Goodnight cute stuff"

💜The End💜