Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen:
"Six Months."
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"I found him." Eleven said, blood dripping from her nose.

"Is he okay?" Addison leaned forward, accidentally knocking over an empty soda bottle.

"Where is he?" Max asked, stopping the bottle from crashing to the floor.

"Woods." She said simply, balling her hands into fists.

"Woods?" Lucas furrowed his eyebrows.

"He's with Will's mom." She continued, blood beginning to drip from her nose.

"M-My mom?" Will leaned forward, suddenly serving much more interested in the topic.

"What are they doing?"

"Ill.. inois."

"Illinois?" Addison titled her head, her hair brushing against Max's shoulder.

"They're going to Illinois.." Eleven continued, gripping at the fabric of her pants.

"Mike!" Mrs. Wheeler's voice rang out from above them as she knocked on the door.

"Not now, mom!" Mike shouted angrily.

"Illinois? Illinois like the state? The state of Illinois."

Addison nodded, "Well, what else what it be?"

Mike shrugged, "You never know."

"Sure.." Addison rose her eyebrows and looked away from him.

"Illinois." Eleven shrugged.

"Hey, El, your nose is bleeding again. Let's go clean you up." Addison spoke softly, standing from the floor and helping her girlfriend up.

Eleven nodded, pushing herself up from the couch. "Bathroom?"

"Bathroom." Addison confirmed, grinning as she brushed her fingers against Max's. Eleven nodded again, spinning again and entering the bathroom.

She shut the door behind them when Max entered last. Addison handed Max the wet rag and turned off the faucet. Eleven leaned her head back, her eyes focused on the hand prints around her neck.

Addison pursued her lips, sharing a look with Max as she wiped the blood from her nose. "Are you okay, El?"

Eleven glanced at her, sending her a small smile. "Yes."

"Does it still hurt?" Max asked, concern evident in her tone.

"Only when I talk."

"Well, it's a good thing you're not Mike, then." Addison laughed, covering her mouth with her hand as she leaned against the door. "Bla, bla, bla, bla. You'd be in constant pain."

"How long have you guys been... dating?" Eleven's voice lowered to a whisper as she looked at each of them in the mirror.