⠀( ₀₂₀ )⠀⠀TOURNAMENT ⑴

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▬▬▬▬▬⠀( the real competition )

❝彼女はいつもいます...

fun fact #18 ; kourin likes making friends.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Now that lunch is over, it's finally time to reveal the last game! But before that, there's good news for all of you who didn't make it to the finals! This is just a sports festival! So, we've prepared recreational games that everyone can participate in, too! We've even brought real cheerleaders from America to liven things up! Huh?! What's the matter, Class A? What kind of fan service is that?"

They'd been fooled. "Mineta-San! Kaminari-San! You tricked us, didn't you?!" Yaoyorozu shouted angrily, though, she wasn't too upset by their trickery. Her black hues glanced over Kourin's body, she felt ashamed for doing so, but she simply couldn't help it.

A tired sigh escaped the brunette's lips, "how troublesome. I just did as you all told me to.."

Yaoyorozu dropped to her knees in defeat, "why am I always caught up in Mineta-San's schemes? I even used my quirk to make the outfits.."

"Those guys are so dumb!" Jirou threw the pompoms to the ground, a light pink hue covering her cheeks. Even so, she couldn't deny that a certain brunette looked good, sporting the cheerleading outfit.

"Well, there's still time before the finals, and it'd be a pain if things got tense. It's fine! Let's do it!" Hagakure said, waving the yellow pompoms around excitedly.

"Toru-Chan, you like this, huh?" Asui looked over to the excited invisible girl.

Todoroki didn't condone this sort of perverted behaviour, but, she did look good. The corners of his lips twitched up into a small smile as his heterochromatic hues raked over her body, and though she had a stoic expression on her face, he noticed that her face was flushed ever so slightly. How positively adorable.